DREAMSHELL DOWNLOAD

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

DREAMSHELL DOWNLOAD

Post#1 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi So I got my DREAMSHELL Stick and CD , My Dreamcast does not want to read the CDR , They used 1 of thoses MINI CDRs , I guess it's not agreeing with it too well , Is their a DOWNLOAD Of DREAMSHELL So I may reburn it on CDR ? Thanks.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Re: DREAMSHELL DOWNLOAD

Post#2 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Offical DreamShell Site with V4 http://www.dc-swat.ru/. https://github.com/DC-SWAT/DreamShell

Here's RetroDream.It's an alternative to the DreamShell application. Nice project! A better interface IMO and it seems to be more stable for me while using the gdemu
Here is a guide to set it up..
https://dragoncity17.wordpress.com/2020 ... etrodream/

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#3 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Thanks , Oh I guess 2GB SD is not going to be big enough for this stuff ?

Also I downloaded and extracted Dreamshell to New Folder , what would I even do from there ?

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#4 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:58 pm

OK I downloaded also something that's a CDI , So looks like I will be burning a DISC as well. LOL.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#5 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 pm

Read the Dragoncity guide I linked it all works the same way you have a DS and RD folder on the root.
I use a 4GB just to copy saves and stuff but you will need a larger one if you want run games.

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#6 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:03 pm

OK Cool figures , Yeah I will figure this out , I'll be back with what I did LOL.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#7 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Burn the cdi, format the sd, copy/paste the folders, i think that's really about it

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#8 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:30 pm

deluxux wrote:Burn the cdi, format the sd, copy/paste the folders, i think that's really about it

Hehe thanks , yeah you explained it better , Like a Preschool Easy Reader Book :lol: which is what I needed :lol:

Yup I will just have to get a bigger SD for all the attentions I had with it :mrgreen:

But for now I just need to all the stuff you just said for it to get rolling :mrgreen:

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#9 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:40 pm

deluxux wrote:Burn the cdi, format the sd, copy/paste the folders, i think that's really about it

NICE Now Firing no problem.

Simply Burned DREAMSHELL 4.0 CDI to CDR , Copied the SD Folder they provided , ALL COOL.

I guess no need for burning CDRs for now on :mrgreen:

THANKS.

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#10 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:36 pm

Alright oddly enough GDI of NFL 2K2 fits on my SD Card , I also did a CD Rip of it from my CD as well.

Neither of them are playing too good , the NFL 2K2 Intro is slow and freezes up etc.

At the moment just using the 2GB Card I have , I did order 8GB perhaps that will help some how ?