Sonic Collection

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Sonic Collection

Post#1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:53 am

I do know their is Sega Genesis ROM Homebrew collections but what about a nicely dressed up one with menus of a JUST SONIC Collection ? Is their such a thing ? Self Boot CDI anywhere ?

Roareye
Rank 9

Re: Sonic Collection

Post#2 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:06 am

You mean something akin to Sonic Mega Collection on GameCube, Xbox and PS2? There was never an official version on DC, so homebrew would be the only way to go for it.

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#3 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:31 am

Roareye wrote:You mean something akin to Sonic Mega Collection on GameCube, Xbox and PS2? There was never an official version on DC, so homebrew would be the only way to go for it.

Yeah basically be

SONC 1 , SONIC 2 , SONIC 3 , SONIC AND KNUKCLES.

KUNKCLES' KONNECT Would be cool too :lol:

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:48 am

I would want sonic 1 on master system as well few of them that were on gamegear lol this be more work then you think no current genesis emulator that plays sonic 3 proper or 2 or 1 lol with proper sound and speed

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#5 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:33 am

Ian Micheal wrote:I would want sonic 1 on master system as well few of them that were on gamegear lol this be more work then you think no current genesis emulator that plays sonic 3 proper or 2 or 1 lol with proper sound and speed

and i heard the official sonic 1 on dreamcast from the smash pack sounds real bad too ?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#6 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:06 am

Yes it's bad only perfect sonic 1 is master system on sms plus

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#7 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:41 am

To be fair you could probably fit the entire Sonic 2D collection (MD, GG, Master System, 32X) onto a single disc without issue. The inclusion of Sonic CD could potentially be the only problem, but it's widely available remade by Christian Whitehead on all modern systems already