Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderator: VasiliyRS

User avatar
CD AGES
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2371
Contact:

Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#1 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:55 pm

Anyone know if there is a Neo4All disc iso for Breakers (or its sequel update Revenge)? I own the "official" Joshprod/Visco" release of Breakers from a few years back but it runs pretty poorly.

https://youtu.be/4kX4bKQ69AA
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

cloofoofoo
killer
Posts: 278

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#2 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Landi just released a collection of neo4all games that's 5 disc big. Both games are in there's. Haven't tested how they ran though. I just commented on it so it should be in the recent tab.

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2058
Contact:

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#3 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:33 pm

aldair wrote:Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/asrub6xl9cprbaz/BREAKERS_FOR_SNK_NEOGEO_CD.rar/file
NeoGeo CD Breakers EXTRA MODE code:
「↓、A、↓、A、↓、B、↓、B、↓、→、←、→、↑、C、D、↓」
Extra mode new mechanics:
Advancing Guard: (On Block) A+B+C
"EX" Recover: (On hitstun) A+B+C (uses 1 meter)



This runs better.. Never liked the game much pretty poor to me not in the top 10 of neogeo cd fighting games

User avatar
CD AGES
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2371
Contact:

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#4 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:41 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:This runs better.. Never liked the game much pretty poor to me not in the top 10 of neogeo cd fighting games


It looks like it does from the video. Thanks!
Honestly I find the game very fun to play. I first started playing it competitively about 2 years ago and it holds up very well in tournament play. Plus it's got quite scene out here in the west and in France EU region.

cloofoofoo wrote:Landi just released a collection of neo4all games that's 5 disc big. Both games are in there's. Haven't tested how they ran though. I just commented on it so it should be in the recent tab.


Unfortunately I don't have GDEMU or an SD card reader atm. But i'll look into this a bit more also. Thanks to everyone who replied.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2058
Contact:

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#5 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Runs better this is for a CDR..

I like other games much better as to me this feels like a street fighter 2 wanna be was never rated high for neogeo cd or aes fans at the time

User avatar
CD AGES
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2371
Contact:

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#6 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:51 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Runs better this is for a CDR..

I like other games much better as to me this feels like a street fighter 2 wanna be was never rated high for neogeo cd or aes fans at the time


Oh most certainly. But it's pretty darn good clone of an already good game. The NEO platform had many, MANY titles in the genre, so I makes sense why it wasn't and that's OK so long as there are people that still enjoy the game today.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2058
Contact:

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#7 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:09 pm

Yeah i think i like it more now then i did then
got remember these machines and games were very costly .. so spending your money it was more for king of fighters and real bout fatal fury which is fantastic.. art of fighting and last blade 1 and 2 SS 1 2 3 4.. list goes on.. one of my fav is ninja masters..

User avatar
CD AGES
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2371
Contact:

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#8 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Yeah i think i like it more now then i did then
got remember these machines and games were very costly .. so spending your money it was more for king of fighters and real bout fatal fury which is fantastic.. art of fighting and last blade 1 and 2 SS 1 2 3 4.. list goes on.. one of my fav is ninja masters..


Yeah, I grew in a time where most businesses had a Neo Geo Multi MVS cab and the most common games were always KoF, Super Sidekick, Samsho, Metal Slug, Puzzle Bobble running on it. I actually didn't even know about this game until very recently when some of my tournament friends would play it on their PC or on their consolised MVS at local gatherings and tournaments. That how I got into Breakers and i've been hooked ever since.
Ninja Masters is fun.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

beanboy
Vagabond
Posts: 788

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#9 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Breakers?
I've never played it before, but I plan on doing so one day. Hopefully soon. :)
Back then when I was small, I was more of a World Heroes fan. That game is fun. :)

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2058
Contact:

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#10 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:36 pm

beanboy wrote:Breakers?
I've never played it before, but I plan on doing so one day. Hopefully soon. :)
Back then when I was small, I was more of a World Heroes fan. That game is fun. :)


I love world Heroes I'm working on that I have it faster then hardware at the moment kind of turbo version lol..


Yeah i agree great games

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users