Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderator: VasiliyRS

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#1 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:55 pm

Anyone know if there is a Neo4All disc iso for Breakers (or its sequel update Revenge)? I own the "official" Joshprod/Visco" release of Breakers from a few years back but it runs pretty poorly.

https://youtu.be/4kX4bKQ69AA
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

cloofoofoo
killer

Re: Breakers Revenge ISO for DC

Post#2 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Landi just released a collection of neo4all games that's 5 disc big. Both games are in there's. Haven't tested how they ran though. I just commented on it so it should be in the recent tab.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#3 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:33 pm

aldair wrote:Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/asrub6xl9cprbaz/BREAKERS_FOR_SNK_NEOGEO_CD.rar/file
NeoGeo CD Breakers EXTRA MODE code:
「↓、A、↓、A、↓、B、↓、B、↓、→、←、→、↑、C、D、↓」
Extra mode new mechanics:
Advancing Guard: (On Block) A+B+C
"EX" Recover: (On hitstun) A+B+C (uses 1 meter)

This runs better.. Never liked the game much pretty poor to me not in the top 10 of neogeo cd fighting games

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:41 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:This runs better.. Never liked the game much pretty poor to me not in the top 10 of neogeo cd fighting games

It looks like it does from the video. Thanks!
Honestly I find the game very fun to play. I first started playing it competitively about 2 years ago and it holds up very well in tournament play. Plus it's got quite scene out here in the west and in France EU region.

cloofoofoo wrote:Landi just released a collection of neo4all games that's 5 disc big. Both games are in there's. Haven't tested how they ran though. I just commented on it so it should be in the recent tab.

Unfortunately I don't have GDEMU or an SD card reader atm. But i'll look into this a bit more also. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Runs better this is for a CDR..

I like other games much better as to me this feels like a street fighter 2 wanna be was never rated high for neogeo cd or aes fans at the time

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#6 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:51 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Runs better this is for a CDR..

I like other games much better as to me this feels like a street fighter 2 wanna be was never rated high for neogeo cd or aes fans at the time

Oh most certainly. But it's pretty darn good clone of an already good game. The NEO platform had many, MANY titles in the genre, so I makes sense why it wasn't and that's OK so long as there are people that still enjoy the game today.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:09 pm

Yeah i think i like it more now then i did then
got remember these machines and games were very costly .. so spending your money it was more for king of fighters and real bout fatal fury which is fantastic.. art of fighting and last blade 1 and 2 SS 1 2 3 4.. list goes on.. one of my fav is ninja masters..

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#8 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Yeah i think i like it more now then i did then
got remember these machines and games were very costly .. so spending your money it was more for king of fighters and real bout fatal fury which is fantastic.. art of fighting and last blade 1 and 2 SS 1 2 3 4.. list goes on.. one of my fav is ninja masters..

Yeah, I grew in a time where most businesses had a Neo Geo Multi MVS cab and the most common games were always KoF, Super Sidekick, Samsho, Metal Slug, Puzzle Bobble running on it. I actually didn't even know about this game until very recently when some of my tournament friends would play it on their PC or on their consolised MVS at local gatherings and tournaments. That how I got into Breakers and i've been hooked ever since.
Ninja Masters is fun.

beanboy
Vagabond

Post#9 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Breakers?
I've never played it before, but I plan on doing so one day. Hopefully soon. :)
Back then when I was small, I was more of a World Heroes fan. That game is fun. :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#10 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:36 pm

beanboy wrote:Breakers?
I've never played it before, but I plan on doing so one day. Hopefully soon. :)
Back then when I was small, I was more of a World Heroes fan. That game is fun. :)

I love world Heroes I'm working on that I have it faster then hardware at the moment kind of turbo version lol..

Yeah i agree great games