Snes4all b2 with games

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

ChristinaDreamcustDC
blackout!

Re: Snes4all b2 with games

Post#11 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:04 am

This release should support DreamShell serial SD card if I’m not mistaken.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#12 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:06 am

ChristinaDreamcustDC wrote:This release should support DreamShell serial SD card if I’m not mistaken.

Yes it does

VEG
shadow

Post#13 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:35 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Image

best setting on hardware

Thanks for these settings! Works great with a lot of games, I just turn Transparancy on for the games that benefit from it. I've been putting Sound on Synched and other than the odd audio stutter when there's lots being drawn on screen it works great. Night and day compared to what I was used to on the Dreamcast last time I used it for Snes emu, some 15-odd years ago!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#14 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:37 pm

VEG wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Image

best setting on hardware

Thanks for these settings! Works great with a lot of games, I just turn Transparancy on for the games that benefit from it. I've been putting Sound on Synched and other than the odd audio stutter when there's lots being drawn on screen it works great. Night and day compared to what I was used to on the Dreamcast last time I used it for Snes emu, some 15-odd years ago!

Yeah it's great i just sat there one day tried every combo found this on hardware.. same setting using this on dcemulator dont work as well..

your welcome.. why i made a disk with every jap translated rpg to english many play very well savestate works well but the buttons are the other way around lol

Alex Maafck
noob

Post#15 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Will this run in retro dream? Gets stuck executing for me and won’t load

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#16 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:46 pm

first up it would need unscrambled the first read bin for it to work plus i updated this to be much better
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=14071&hilit=snes4all+update

anything on retrodream or dreamshell you need to unscrambled the boot bin to work..

So make a SD iso..

Alex Maafck
noob

Post#17 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:13 am

Damn is there a link to a dreamshell version? I would love to test out your new update. I’m just dreaming of snes Weaponlord on Dreamcast. What a gem that game is