Capcom Vs SNK Accurate Mix

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

classiccor83
noob

Capcom Vs SNK Accurate Mix

Post#1 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:43 am

Hello all,
I have just revived my DC with a DCHDMI (awesome upgrade) and a GDEmu, got most of my old favourites up and running, but I can't get my 1 favourite game's main remix up and running.
I stumbled across a thread for MvC2 Accurate Mix whilst trying to find a working Download for SNK Vs Capcom 2 accurate mix that I had on my DC many years ago. My old SvC2 Accurate Mix disc is scratched beyond use so have no way to rip it to get it up and running on my GDEmu...would anyone happen to have a source?

Created a new thread rather than trying to hijack anothers thread for MvC2!

beanboy
Wazza

Re: Capcom Vs SNK Accurate Mix

Post#2 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:51 pm

classiccor83 wrote:Hello all,
Created a new thread rather than trying to hijack anothers thread for MvC2!

Good move. People will see your question clear and easier now. :)

Mozgus
noob

Post#3 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:22 am

Last edited by Mozgus on Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

jiung
noob

Post#4 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:52 am

Thanks for sharing the link, I was also looking for the download link for SNK Vs Capcom 2. I am old fan of this game!
Astrology helps me a lot in life. For example, from the zodiac signs compatibility chart, I found out which zodiac sign is my best match. And I can say with confidence that it is very accurate.

kaze
noob

Post#5 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:08 am

Does anyone have a download from the link above before the links stopped working? At the moment they go to a Google Drive download permission screen.

(I managed to find a MVC 2 AM 1.3 here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J4sITmHZGM, but been coming up dry looking for SvC2 Accurate Mix.)

Thanks for any help!

Mozgus
noob

Post#6 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:17 am

I updated my link above with a new link that has all 5 games I did. Google for some reason restricted access to the old link. I pay for Proton now and I hope it cooperates!