Wowmame christmas version 854 roms fixed snap display

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Wowmame christmas version 854 roms fixed snap display

Post#11 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:27 am

CrashMidnick wrote:Thanks for your reply. I do not try to rescan roms, rompacks B & C are working well, rompack A seems to be corrupt or something, it freezes always on the same rom when going down with the Dpad (slow scrolling, did not try fast scrolling). I will tell you tonight after work wich one it is (between the 1st and 15th rom from the top).

It might be a broken png snap doing it i would fast scroll past that one when you do that it does not try to load the picture.. thanks for really testing it got to say this is over 16 years ago i did this at the time it was the best for some games..

ive been told it works a lot better on gdemu i think it's a the snap picture files if i remade it with out them it prolly work better on a cdr.. that was a feature people wanted back then

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#12 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:32 pm

The game is ´eight balls action’. When fast scrolling it does not freeze. So you are right when loading picture for this game the emulator crash.

I will remove the game and rebuild the cdi without it.

As far as I can see, it is the only game that has got this issue.

Thanks mate for sharing, for your help and time.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:11 pm

Since this is the evolutionist of mamed by james sunrise and far better since sound was fixed new romset and total adjust-able with DMA store ques and every mame option why people keep showing mamed is past me at the time this was a major step foward and i had the help of the author of mamed lol and the src plus warmtoe

Put the fact the gui is better supports snap shot loading like a gdemu menu and over 800 games

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#14 » Mon May 09, 2022 4:05 pm

CrashMidnick wrote:The game is ´eight balls action’. When fast scrolling it does not freeze. So you are right when loading picture for this game the emulator crash.

Thank you have to update again with this fix soon

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#15 » Tue May 10, 2022 3:45 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
CrashMidnick wrote:The game is ´eight balls action’. When fast scrolling it does not freeze. So you are right when loading picture for this game the emulator crash.

Thank you have to update again with this fix soon

So the Xmas V2 I released has bugs!? I tried to track them all but I guess I didn’t catch all of ‘em