Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Roareye
Rank 9

Re: Golden Axe: Legend (DreamCast Version)

Post#21 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:30 am

I think it's not unusual to not want to install rando .exe files on an expensive PC setup and risk losing business data. I don't have to open CDI files, just burn them to a CD. Could be a lack of knowledge on my part, but exe files require opening and allow for installation of some kind. I just won't risk that kind of access to my PC.

My response here, despite what you might think, wasn't to be a dick. It was a suggestion because I'm unlikely to be the only person who feels that way (my posts got some thumbs up/thanks which might suggest so), and when Ripfire stated he was happy with his delivery method I stepped back as that's his perogative and his decision and didn't want to derail the topic now a conclusion to that discussion had been reached.

I didn't write an epistle, and I did say "Ok I don't want it then", so climb down from your high horse mate and let the topic return to its intended purpose.

bjankins1
blackout!

Re: Golden Axe: Legend (DreamCast Version)

Post#22 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:32 am

anybody got this to work on an actual dreamcast?

it loads up to the menu where i can pick which version and right when the bor logo comes up it goes to black and the disc drive starts making this skip sounding noise

anybody having issues

Ripfire
stalker

Post#23 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Return to “New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation”