Hundred Swords English trans?

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Rainwarner88
rebel

Hundred Swords English trans?

Post#1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi all, can't remember if this was an online title (would be great to see live again!) i know that the pc version was in english.
Do you know of anyone is working on an english translation for this at all?. An RTS would be great since it seems to be the only genre the DC is lacking in.

sgmx
dirty sailor

Re: Hundred Swords English trans?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:27 pm

i don't think this game has ever been translated, i remember i downloaded the english pc version and i had the idea to check if it would be possible to use some of the the pc files for the dreamcast jap release but finally i even didn't have time to compare etc... it would be great if someone had the time to check the feaseability..

Rainwarner88
rebel

Post#3 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:40 pm

It would be fantastic, and be even better if shou works his magic and gets it online!! :D.
I know the pc version was english but never released over here. Fingers crossed for the future

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#4 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:23 am

Have you a link to the english pc version ?

Rainwarner88
rebel

Post#5 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:26 am

https://archive.org/details/HundredSwordsEurope
This should point you in the right direction

Ede07
undertow

Post#6 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:30 pm

Any news here? I really dont understand why nobody seems to be interested in this game? The same studio that did panzer dragoon orta was doing this, smilebit. The game received positive reviews mostly 7 or 8, getting kudos for its story and atmosphere.

How difficult is this stuff? Can i do it myself as a random dude? Translation is there because of the pc-version.