All Signs Point Towards E3.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Dan Kuso
Banned

All Signs Point Towards E3.

Post#1 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 pm

After a no show at AOU, all signs point towards E3 for both the arcade board and the console.

E3 2012
June 5-7, 2012

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Re: All Signs Point Towards E3.

Post#2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Not again... :roll:

MrSega

Post#3 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Hiryosuke wrote:Not again... :roll:

I'm focusing on and studying SEGA's new multi commerce brand "Sega Orbi" & disccusing the potentional, the LLCs, the different global products they could be selling and the unique surprises that will come from it.

There's a hell of alot to cover, and I hope you'll join me.

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#4 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Why don't you just keep your fucking rumours in one fucking ongoing thread instead of fucking making a new fucking thread every fucking five seconds you stupid fucking cunts !!! I've had it with all your spam rumours !!! And before the mods remove this post, think about it. I'm not the only one annoyed by this constant spamming. Correct me if I'm wrong...
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

Egregore
core

Post#5 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 pm

elmagicochrisg wrote:Why don't you just keep your fucking rumours in one fucking ongoing thread instead of fucking making a new fucking thread every fucking five seconds you stupid fucking cunts !!! I've had it with all your spam rumours !!! And before the mods remove this post, think about it. I'm not the only one annoyed by this constant spamming. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I agree, I think we should put all discussion about arcade hardware and tablets on hold for now and simply focus on making since of what orbi exactly is. After all, there really hasn't been many further updates and evidence for any arcade hardware or tablet as far as I know, so there is no point in continuing to talk about it.

MrSega

Post#6 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 pm

AlecRob wrote:
elmagicochrisg wrote:Why don't you just keep your fucking rumours in one fucking ongoing thread instead of fucking making a new fucking thread every fucking five seconds you stupid fucking cunts !!! I've had it with all your spam rumours !!! And before the mods remove this post, think about it. I'm not the only one annoyed by this constant spamming. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I agree, I think we should put all discussion about arcade hardware and tablets on hold for now and simply focus on making since of what orbi exactly is. After all, there really hasn't been many further updates and evidence for any arcade hardware or tablet as far as I know, so there is no point in continuing to talk about it.

That's why I'm shifting focus to the Orbi brand.

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#7 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:55 am

I'm shifting all my focus to the Orbit brand.

It shall keep dirty mouths clean. No matter what.

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#8 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:25 am

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:It shall keep dirty mouths clean.

It beats washing my mouth with soap... :lol:
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

MrSega

Post#9 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:35 pm

AlecRob wrote:

Sega Orbi looks to be some sort of large multimedia,multi industrial conglomorate that SEGA is forming. In other words, A NEW WHOLY OWNED SUBSARY of SEGA & Sammy.

Logic
core

Post#10 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 pm

If it's too good to be true, It probably is.

Seeing as all the objects labeled as "evidence" have failed on similar grounds and predictions, I predict E3 will be silent about this. The Finalized Wii-U will be the hardware centric deal of the show, followed by launch titles, demos, price, and ending with any IP's announced or updated for the respective platforms, regardless of other hardware.
Freedoms:
1,2,3,4. The whole can benefit