Sega Continuing Physical Distribution

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MrSega

Re: Sega Continuing Physical Distribution

Post#21 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 am

Hiryosuke wrote:I'm jus sayin its fine to speculate and habe a rumor mill and all but the douchenozzles posting all the frieakin annoyin youtube vids and photos is really grating on my nerves now...seriously ppl...and also...enough with repeated patent and trademark posting...post that shit one time in ur respective topic and stop flooding this site with that shit...idk how to read it and I'm not gonna learn vuz none of em mean SHIT until respective parties involved have a big ass press conference saying hey we're doing this!!!...until them...leave that shit in the topic u start rather than copy and pasting that shit EVERYWHERE. I have no problem with speculation and rumors but for god sake respect other ppls right to start a topic and or discussion and those of us who wanna see what ppl have to say only to click the link and see this massive wall of text that isn't a valid point and has been posted umpteen times already

Exactly. Speculation is okay. Its your choice to believe it or not. No need for people to troll,hijack the topics like a jackass.

Thats why we have the "Report" button.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#22 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:35 am

MrSega wrote:
Hiryosuke wrote:I'm jus sayin its fine to speculate and habe a rumor mill and all but the douchenozzles posting all the frieakin annoyin youtube vids and photos is really grating on my nerves now...seriously ppl...and also...enough with repeated patent and trademark posting...post that shit one time in ur respective topic and stop flooding this site with that shit...idk how to read it and I'm not gonna learn vuz none of em mean SHIT until respective parties involved have a big ass press conference saying hey we're doing this!!!...until them...leave that shit in the topic u start rather than copy and pasting that shit EVERYWHERE. I have no problem with speculation and rumors but for god sake respect other ppls right to start a topic and or discussion and those of us who wanna see what ppl have to say only to click the link and see this massive wall of text that isn't a valid point and has been posted umpteen times already

Exactly. Speculation is okay. Its your choice to believe it or not. No need for people to troll,hijack the topics like a jackass.

Thats why we have the "Report" button.

Why am I not surprised? :roll:

You basically went ahead and read the first sentence there and IGNORED the rest of Hiryosuke's very good point, people are tired of you SPAM POSTING those patent/trademarks ALL OVER THIS FORUM. I posted a rant at you a few days ago on this very subject but you went running to the mods and had them delete my comment and other people's comments and then lock the topic we wrote them in.

So I'm going to say it again.

Keep this patent/trademark crap in your own threads. Quit SPAM POSTING crap into other people's threads and STOP DERAILING AND HIJACKING OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS.

The next time I see you spam posting trademarks and patents into other people's threads and hijacking them I'm going to send the evidence over to the forum admins and see what they think of your behavior!

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#23 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 am

Edit: stu beat me to it. The honor shall be his.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#24 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm

MrSega wrote:No need for people to troll,hijack the topics like a jackass.

no comment :lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here