does this meen sega does not own sonic any more?

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Re: does this meen sega does not own sonic any more?

Post#21 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am

I know this is kinda random but does anyone else remember how tails was actually faster than sonic on sonic 2? Lol i remember playin certain levels where u hit all out run speeds and tails would go blazing by sonic and run off screen lol

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#22 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 am

Sorry for the multi post guys...usin my phone for this...

MrSega

Post#23 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Hiryosuke wrote:I know this is kinda random but does anyone else remember how tails was actually faster than sonic on sonic 2? Lol i remember playin certain levels where u hit all out run speeds and tails would go blazing by sonic and run off screen lol

I remember the Sonic 2 days. Way back in the spring of 1993 playing Sonic 2 with my baby brother,cousin & neighbor co-op mode because Miles "Tails" Prower's A.I. sucked hard.

Sonic Retro & other sources are reporting that Episode 2 will be released May 15-16 & Famitsu is reporting that a "Mystery Platform" will be unveiled shortly.

3 platforms that it could be for come to mind: 3DS, dc Pad/RINGBOOK, or Vita.

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#24 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 pm

MrSega wrote:
Hiryosuke wrote:I know this is kinda random but does anyone else remember how tails was actually faster than sonic on sonic 2? Lol i remember playin certain levels where u hit all out run speeds and tails would go blazing by sonic and run off screen lol

I remember the Sonic 2 days. Way back in the spring of 1993 playing Sonic 2 with my baby brother,cousin & neighbor co-op mode because Miles "Tails" Prower's A.I. sucked hard.

Sonic Retro & other sources are reporting that Episode 2 will be released May 15-16 & Famitsu is reporting that a "Mystery Platform" will be unveiled shortly.

3 platforms that it could be for come to mind: 3DS, dc Pad/RINGBOOK, or Vita.

What the fuck is a ringbook? Is that like a spiral notebook? Composition notebooks all the way.

MrSega

Post#25 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Mr. Morris, SEGA TOYS suspended the "KidsPad" trademark because their Legal Reps. keep telling them what a horrible name it is for such a product & refuse to authorize its usage shows that plans for the device are still on the table. Since it won't be called KIDS PAD because SEGA's attorney won't allow it, I don't know what to codename it. Should I call it "dc Pad"?

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#26 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:52 pm

MrSega wrote:Mr. Morris, SEGA TOYS suspended the "KidsPad" trademark because their Legal Reps. keep telling them what a horrible name it is for such a product & refuse to authorize its usage shows that plans for the device are still on the table. Since it won't be called KIDS PAD because SEGA's attorney won't allow it, I don't know what to codename it. Should I call it "dc Pad"?

According to my source Jose Cuervo the console shall be called Xapmat.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#27 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 pm

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:
MrSega wrote:Mr. Morris, SEGA TOYS suspended the "KidsPad" trademark because their Legal Reps. keep telling them what a horrible name it is for such a product & refuse to authorize its usage shows that plans for the device are still on the table. Since it won't be called KIDS PAD because SEGA's attorney won't allow it, I don't know what to codename it. Should I call it "dc Pad"?

I doubt MrSega knows what that is! He's too busy drinking that "ZOMG New Sega Console!" KoolAid that he likes to concoct! :lol:

MrSega

Post#28 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 pm

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:

Who said anything about a console? It suppossed to be a tablet computer of some sort.

Do you think "Xapmat" would be a great name for a tablet?(Sarcasm.)

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#29 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 pm

MrSega wrote:
ZachMorrisFGN wrote:

Who said anything about a console? It suppossed to be a tablet computer of some sort.

Do you think "Xapmat" would be a great name for a tablet?(Sarcasm.)

Oh no, I accidentally leaked my top secret military grade information.