Sega’s Console Return Not Only Plausible… It Could Be Immine

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Logic
core

Re: Sega’s Console Return Not Only Plausible… It Could Be Im

Post#21 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:23 am

(Self deletion for unnecessary remarks.)
Last edited by Logic on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freedoms:
1,2,3,4. The whole can benefit

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#22 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:28 am

MrSega wrote:
SEGA-TUDE wrote:More annoyed then mad instead of accepting its old you tried to get smart.

He's just a kid. Don't be so hard on him. He's also Brazillian.

So if this goes against what Crazi is saying, when did he tell you this information? Or how did you come to this conclusion?

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post#23 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 am

Logic wrote:
craziestrufis wrote: :lol: i am not brazillian i was born in the usa my name is Brian i live in pa am 28 and happy marred for 4 years i am on Facebook its under my wife's name heather Hughes :)

craziestrufis wrote:and the only thing i was saying was i be leave mr sega that there is no ps4 and that post was kind of on the ball and sega is up to somthing
p.s. i was in learning saport all my life so ya

No, sorry. Not meaning to derail the thread any further, but what you have stated cannot possibly be true, unless of course you have some sort of learning disability, OR you are being incredibly lazy and inconsiderate with regards to the English language.

You did not capitalize a single "I" in either statement; you did not capitalize the first letter of your wife's first name, you did not spell "believe" correctly(though I suppose I can let this one slide), adding to that 2 other words being misspelled, and also did not Capitalize "PA" standing for Pennsylvania

These are not "Grammar Nazi" things. This is simple English, something a 5th grader should be able to do. Capitalize nouns and pronouns, spell a few words ect. I cannot believe you are from the US directly with such simple mistakes.

If you are, then your teachers should be waterboarded and receive public lashes, because this is just ridiculous. The northern US is full of industry, there is no reason, someone living up there should be at such a difficult stage to communicate basic English who is native. Either you have some difficulty learning or at least comprehending words, or the Pennsylvania education system needs to be destroyed and rebuilt with new standards because this is atrocious.

are u saying u do not be leave me that i was born in the USA because i was did u check out my wife's face book page i even have a small video game business in PA did u ever her of the green dragoon its a small farmers market by business is called Brians Computer And Games i have bin in business for 2 years why are u making fun of me my teachers are very good to me and yes just like i seed i was in learning support all my life i am just a very bad speller can we just give this a rest like i seed i am VERY SORRY
hear is the link to her Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/people/Heather- ... 0368239611 btw the pitcher is heather and her sister ruthy i all so have a eBay account http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plumbers-Dont-W ... 4160e086e6 it says on in plan day light Ephrata pa
Last edited by craziestrufis on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Logic
core

Post#24 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:40 am

craziestrufis wrote: i was in learning support all my life i am just a very bad speller can we just give this a rest

Now that I have confirmation, I'll drop it. You just have difficulty, I'll leave it alone at that, because it's all I need to know.
Freedoms:

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post#25 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 am

Logic wrote:
craziestrufis wrote: i was in learning support all my life i am just a very bad speller can we just give this a rest

Now that I have confirmation, I'll drop it. You just have difficulty, I'll leave it alone at that, because it's all I need to know.

thank u :D

HowlingFear
fire

Post#26 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 am

I apologize but I didn't understand anything he said. Could anyone sort of 'adapt' it for me ? English isn't my first language actually.

Logic
core

Post#27 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 am

HowlingFear wrote:I apologize but I didn't understand anything he said. Could anyone sort of 'adapt' it for me ? English isn't my first language actually.

(edited, by me, Logic for privacy concerns)
- Is a US citizen by birth
- Has difficulty with spelling words and English comprehension a bit, that has extended into his current age.
-He was only trying to explain how he believes Mr Sega, Regarding the PS4 debacle, as well as new Sega hardware.

That is summed up of the last few posts basically.

Oh and Crazy, I say this for your sake and I worry, but if someone wants verification of your identity, or your family and you intend to show them, PLEASE, PM it to them, but be careful who you trust. If someone asks you this again, please send them a PM, and don't post the links on a public forum. PLEASE, it somewhat worries me that anyone can follow those links, so if this gets brought out again, simply discuss it in private if you are giving out information.

Or now that we all have a rough confirmation, just ask any of us and we'll sort it out.
Last edited by Logic on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freedoms:

HowlingFear
fire

Post#28 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 am

- Has difficulty with spelling words and English comprehension a bit, that has extended into his current age.

That's all I requested. Lol, thanks.

HowlingFear
fire

Post#29 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 am

Because THIS
p.s. i was in learning saport all my life so ya

is simply unreadable.

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post#30 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:20 pm