WORLD EXCLUSIVE - DREAMCAST DELTA REVEALED!!!

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Re: WORLD EXCLUSIVE - DREAMCAST DELTA REVEALED!!!

Post#11 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh yeah and a more attractive form factor and offered storage via built in hard drive or external hard drive

Logic
core

Post#12 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm

SEGA-TUDE wrote:that would be awesome though. it was made by some frence designer. probably why it looks like a big block of molded triangular cheese. ugly as it looks and how it doesn't look original to being a sequel. i still would like to know what the people at sega had to say about it. i mean how bad do fans have to show dedication. that they had to get an actual designer to make such a product.

Enough for Sega to make a profit high enough to be able to grow, expand, and make more consoles. Unless Sega pulls a Nintendo, and profits itself from every unit sold rather than hardware. All these rumored specifications however, lean towards either the opposite or ridiculously low margins.
Freedoms:
1,2,3,4. The whole can benefit

MrSega

Post#13 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Logic wrote:
SEGA-TUDE wrote:that would be awesome though. it was made by some frence designer. probably why it looks like a big block of molded triangular cheese. ugly as it looks and how it doesn't look original to being a sequel. i still would like to know what the people at sega had to say about it. i mean how bad do fans have to show dedication. that they had to get an actual designer to make such a product.

Enough for Sega to make a profit high enough to be able to grow, expand, and make more consoles. Unless Sega pulls a Nintendo, and profits itself from every unit sold rather than hardware. All these rumored specifications however, lean towards either the opposite or ridiculously low margins.

I personally see this new "Orbi" company as the key that'll help SEGA reach that goal pretty quickly.

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#14 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:00 am

stu : please give your source...
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

MrSega

Post#15 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 am

dreamcast-news wrote:stu : please give your source...

He's trolling.

stu/Mulberry resents speculation thats SEGA related. Its obvious he photoshopped this.

Comrade Snarky
Vagabond

Post#16 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:53 am

MrSega wrote:

He's trolling.

stu/Mulberry resents speculation thats SEGA related. Its obvious he photoshopped this.

That damn stu. Posing as a French designer and getting this concept onto sites like Kotaku. He sure does do a mean Photoshop job, though.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post#17 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:40 am

Its in every game site. Im surprised most of you are just finding out about this. Its called dreamcast delta. It was made by a fan. A french designer. Its a real made console but not from sega just a fans consept. Its not photo shoped.

Sega needs to see this kind of dedication. Cause this is how much fans want a dreamcast sequel. I dont know how much signs we got to throw at them.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

MrSega

Post#18 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:47 am

SEGA-TUDE wrote:

Its in every game site. Im surprised most of you are just finding out about this. Its called dreamcast delta. It was made by a fan. A french designer. Its a real made console but not from sega just a fans consept. Its not photo shoped.

Sega needs to see this kind of dedication. Cause this is how much fans want a dreamcast sequel. I dont know how much signs we got to throw at them.

I see. Could you post some links.

While I appriciate this Frenchman's dedication as like we SEGA hardware fans(The TRUE SEGA fans) never give up hope in another SEGA console, someone needs inform him that SEGA is not interested in another Dreamcast themed console though the Android game tablet may have a DC theme.

Judging by the ORBI trademark, SEGA is probably looking for another Celestial theme console like they had in the mid 1990s.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#19 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:12 pm

It was a joke man, the source was all over the images, go to www.computerandvideogames.com and you'll find the article where I got the images from.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/33 ... oked-like/

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#20 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:18 pm

MrSega wrote:He's trolling.

Hey Futura/MrSega, been over to ArcadeHeroes.com recently?

I heard the site admin over there really likes your crazy Sega console rumors. :lol:

Man I never knew I had such MAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ!! Pretty good considering I've never used PhotoShop before. :lol: :lol:

As for your "trolling" comment, I find that a bit rich coming from the person who has spammed this forum with fake console rumors for about 2 years. I'd be careful about who you throw stones at, while living in that little GLASS HOUSE you've built around yourself.