"The Promised Sega Leak Within The Next 48 Hours"

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Logic
core

Re: "The Promised Sega Leak Within The Next 48 Hours"

Post#51 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 pm

MrSega wrote: Oh, so Skunkworks DELIBERATELY plagurized the article from a former game journalist/whistleblower's own forum post.

I'll like to ask him what the hell does stealing a Whistleblower's 2007 truth exposing article about game journalism bias have to do with his so called "Huge Leak"?

I think we ALL know the answer to that.
Freedoms:
1,2,3,4. The whole can benefit

MrSega

Post#52 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Logic wrote:
MrSega wrote: Oh, so Skunkworks DELIBERATELY plagurized the article from a former game journalist/whistleblower's own forum post.

I'll like to ask him what the hell does stealing a Whistleblower's 2007 truth exposing article about game journalism bias have to do with his so called "Huge Leak"?

I know. I think his obvious target is Dan Kuso. Because obviously he can't fool everyone else.

Nevertheless, I'd like to see RayTracer/Skunkworks explain himself. It would be facinating if he can come up with an excuse.

If he can't, then I guess we can discuss what the Whistleblower was saying, because it is true.

Logic
core

Post#53 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 pm

MrSega wrote:
Logic wrote:

I know. I think his obvious target is Dan Kuso. Because obviously he can't fool everyone else.

Nevertheless, I'd like to see RayTracer/Skunkworks explain himself. It would be facinating if he can come up with an excuse.

If he can't, then I guess we can discuss what the Whistleblower was saying, because it is true.

I suppose. This Thread is dead by my observation in terms of information, and that last article surely did not help his cause if he had any.

As for the Whistleblower, any and every large industry with developed competitors will have it's fair share of colluding, and underhanded attempts at climbing the ladder with ways other than direct competition. The market ultimately decides what it wants, and as of now the market favors said products.
Freedoms:
1,2,3,4. The whole can benefit

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#54 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Skunkworks = EPIC FAIL! :lol: :lol:

MrSega

Post#55 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm

@Logic. I argee. If he has nothing else to offer, then I'm going to request that this topic get the ax.

madmax2069
drunken sailor

Post#56 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:30 am

MrSega wrote:@Logic. I argee. If he has nothing else to offer, then I'm going to request that this topic get the ax.

It should have been axed quite a while ago seeing how no info was added at the stated time.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#57 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 am

well, I guess we all know a topic or 2 that should be closed, but this is what you get when you have a rumors section after all...
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#58 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:46 am

mazonemayu wrote:well, I guess we all know a topic or 2 that should be closed, but this is what you get when you have a rumors section after all...

Lol, I bet a year ago or 2 ago, you didn't expect this to happen to the rumors section. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#59 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:19 am

indeed, in my book there's "rumors" and "rumors". I might just as well start a topic bout my view on the new sega holodeck which is coming out in 2 years; I'm pretty sure there's some kind of patent out there that can be misread as such :lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

madmax2069
drunken sailor

Post#60 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:16 am

mazonemayu wrote:indeed, in my book there's "rumors" and "rumors". I might just as well start a topic bout my view on the new sega holodeck which is coming out in 2 years; I'm pretty sure there's some kind of patent out there that can be misread as such :lol: :lol:

LMAO

Lets do some time traveling (2 years later)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-8hnyDPCU[/youtube]