IGN does stuff

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MistaBuck
letterbomb

IGN does stuff

Post#1 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 pm

"#ireallymiss when Sega made consoles"

IGN YOUR TAMPERING WITH MY EMOTIONS Y U DO DISSSSSS

http://twitter.com/IGN
Natural Harmonia Gropius

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Re: IGN does stuff

Post#2 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Lol their jus bein nostalgic...can't say I dont agree with em tho...

MrSega

Post#3 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 am

MistaBuck wrote:"#ireallymiss when Sega made consoles"

IGN YOUR TAMPERING WITH MY EMOTIONS Y U DO DISSSSSS

http://twitter.com/IGN

*Cheers* All right! I knew that IGN were closet SEGA fans! Come on out!Let your readers know you love SEGA! You'll get your wish!

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#4 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 am

I doubt even they r enough...look at how many ppl u can talk to who can say "man those were the days" yet sega still has nl plans or ambitions for a console...

MrSega

Post#5 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:59 am

Hiryosuke wrote:I doubt even they r enough...look at how many ppl u can talk to who can say "man those were the days" yet sega still has nl plans or ambitions for a console...

No one can deny that IGN hasn't been exactly pro SEGA. No one will ever forget thier infamous "Sonic Unleashed" review, but its pretty suspect to me that IGN prefers SEGA as a hardware company rather than a software company.

It sucks that non hardcore SEGA fans know so little about them or have never even heard of SegaSammy. In fact some SEGA software fans even believe that Nintendo owns them or owns most of thier shares which is erroneous.

CruSega
Doom

Post#6 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:46 pm

MrSega wrote:
Hiryosuke wrote:I doubt even they r enough...look at how many ppl u can talk to who can say "man those were the days" yet sega still has nl plans or ambitions for a console...

No one can deny that IGN hasn't been exactly pro SEGA. No one will ever forget thier infamous "Sonic Unleashed" review, but its pretty suspect to me that IGN prefers SEGA as a hardware company rather than a software company.

It sucks that non hardcore SEGA fans know so little about them or have never even heard of SegaSammy. In fact some SEGA software fans even believe that Nintendo owns them or owns most of thier shares which is erroneous.

It is Sega's job to make gamers aware of them through marketing and ads. If some gamers now think Sega is nothing more than an arm of Nintendo, the fault lies with SegaSammy.

Return to “Rumors/Speculation”