XBox Ten Spec Sheet

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Skunkworks
shadow

XBox Ten Spec Sheet

Post#1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 am

WORLD EXCLUSIVE : XBox Ten Spec Sheet

SegaLeaks this morning received the following spec sheet from a close Microsoft associate.

CPU : IBM Power 710

- Architecture : IBM POWER7

- Cores : 6 Core

- Clockspeed : 3.72 GHz

GPU : Custom AMD Radeon HD Graphics

- Configuration : Single Die Dual Core

- Clockspeed : 750MHz

- Daughter Die : Renesas Electronics 100MB eDRAM

RAM : 2GB 512-Bit GDDR5 256GB/s (Unified Memory Architecture)

- Zach Morris

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Re: XBox Ten Spec Sheet

Post#2 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:19 pm

... ... ... ... ... ... Zach Morris.

*clicks away the page*
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

MrSega

Post#3 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 pm

100% false. Mircosoft is going for a ARM SoC/ISM not IBM and thier ditching AMD graphics for Nvidia. And it codenamed "Xbox Loop" not "Ten". There's plenty of CREDIBLE source tech sites reporting this & stu has presented these reports with 98% accuracy.

Try again and please stop using "Zach Morris" as a source, when its be proven unrealible time and time again.
Last edited by MrSega on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#4 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:23 pm

MrSega wrote:100% false. Mircosoft is going for a ARM SoC/ISM not IBM and thier ditching AMD graphics for Nvidia. And it codenamed "Xbox Loop" not "Ten". There's plenty of CREDIBLE source tech sites reporting this & stu has presented these reports with 98% accuracy.

Try again.

I'm not saying this stuff is true or false, but how is it that when someone else posts a rumor you always go yelling FAKE without further notice, but when you post rumor 9999999xxxxxxxxxxxx (eg: ringedge > it will be in your house next year...dude, next year is almost over) & we dare even doubt it you react as if personally attacked & start calling us names? & even making threats...

makes me wonder what makes you tick, who you are, how old, how you stand in life, what you do...must be hard sitting in a bar in the real world having an actual conversation with you . do you have friends?(no pun intended here)
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#5 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:05 pm

mazonemayu wrote:I'm not saying this stuff is true or false, but how is it that when someone else posts a rumor you always go yelling FAKE without further notice, but when you post rumor 9999999xxxxxxxxxxxx (eg: ringedge > it will be in your house next year...dude, next year is almost over) & we dare even doubt it you react as if personally attacked & start calling us names? & even making threats...
makes me wonder what makes you tick, who you are, how old, how you stand in life, what you do...must be hard sitting in a bar in the real world having an actual conversation with you . do you have friends?(no pun intended here)

All too true.. I guess MrSega has made himself the judge of whether the rumors are true or not. :roll:

Funny how there is no credible reports of either this Kids Pad or the "Amazing Ray Tracing Sega SegaDrive/Neptune/Neptunia/Super System/Futura TM", yet these are all true. Interesting thinking there.. :lol:

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#6 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:13 am

I guess you guys never heard of Zach Morris.

He's the worst kind of console troll on the internet.

Don't believe a word he says...

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#7 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:53 am

I'm pretty sure everyone on this site knows about that useless hoaximg sack of dog shit...

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#8 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:54 am

Hiryosuke wrote:I'm pretty sure everyone on this site knows about that useless hoaximg sack of dog shit...

+karma ;)
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Egregore
core

Post#9 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 am

At this point I can believe that KIDS PAD is real, otherwise they wouldn't have updated the patent so much, however, there isn't quite enough proof for a home console for me to believe that yet. But I also believe that releasing KIDS PAD could be their first baby steps into the hardware market, and could lead to them making a home console in the future.

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#10 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:04 am

AlecRob wrote:But I also believe that releasing KIDS PAD could be their first baby steps into the hardware market, and could lead to them making a home console in the future.

Yeah, just like the Sega Vision was baby steps back into the hardware market.

Not...