this is the best thing I've seen all year

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MistaBuck
letterbomb

this is the best thing I've seen all year

Post#1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:37 am

So, Sega partnered up with this company called "Arkedo" to develop a game called "Project Hell Yeah".

The funny part?

this:

Yup, SEGA signed us. Lucky them! Such a great day for SEGA! YAY SEGA!!!

Project Hell Yeah! was originally planned for the Dreamcast 2. Or maybe we are filthy liars, making things up, and just looking for attention by stealing someone's else thunder, forging fake information just for the kicks of it. Yeah OK, we lied: there is no DREAMCAST2 planned. No Dreamcast2 at all. Never was. (We are discussing potential DREAMCAST 2 in this post). There, we believe that we have written DrEaMcAsT2 in every possible way, for our little crawling friends. And yet, still no Dr3amc4st II in sight: seems incantation does not work, either. It's a lost cause. So celebrate about our game instead, ok?

Joke aside, what a day… (Well, joke AND space-continuum aside, because SEGA signed us ages ago.)

what is this i dont even
Natural Harmonia Gropius

MrSega

Re: this is the best thing I've seen all year

Post#2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

What the HELL is this?

MistaBuck
letterbomb

Post#3 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:50 pm

MrSega wrote:What the HELL is this?

idk beats the shit outta me
Natural Harmonia Gropius

madmax2069
drunken sailor

Post#4 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:12 pm

lmao, now thats funny in a WTF type of way.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post#5 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:15 pm

i dont get it?
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

MrSega

Post#6 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:34 pm

madmax2069 wrote:lmao, now thats funny in a WTF type of way.

Are they serious? Are they trying to be funny? Is this a real game or are they kidding? I can't even tell so I'll repeat myself: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

CruSega
Doom

Post#7 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:31 pm

DC2 is a joke to most people. That's what I would deduct from this link. Most gamers just can't take a new Sega Console seriously and Sega isn't helping by releasing new games for the 3DS next year.

MrSega

Post#8 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:18 pm

CruSega wrote:DC2 is a joke to most people. That's what I would deduct from this link. Most gamers just can't take a new Sega Console seriously and Sega isn't helping by releasing new games for the 3DS next year.

SEGA supporting 3DS does not affect SEGA returning to the hardware business next year. SEGA will still support handhelds,mobile and PC software in addition to digital IPs, the only 3rd party software SEGA will stop making is boxed IPs.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post#9 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:19 pm

i dont understand. first he says it was originally then says ther isn't a dreamcast 2 then says (We are discussing potential DREAMCAST 2 in this post) saying thers a possibility then says dreamcast 2 more repeatedly with emphasis and typing it in different ways? is he subliminally hinting a dreamcast 2 or am i putting too much thought into it and getting the information wrong? i just dont get the post.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

CruSega
Doom

Post#10 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:39 pm

MrSega wrote:
CruSega wrote:DC2 is a joke to most people. That's what I would deduct from this link. Most gamers just can't take a new Sega Console seriously and Sega isn't helping by releasing new games for the 3DS next year.

SEGA supporting 3DS does not affect SEGA returning to the hardware business next year. SEGA will still support handhelds,mobile and PC software in addition to digital IPs, the only 3rd party software SEGA will stop making is boxed IPs.

I think its a wrong approach. If they want to return, all their development teams need to be working diligently on new DC2 titles and not on the 3DS which is a sinking ship. Sega doesn't need to be in the PC gaming arena either since only the best FPS like MW3 and Battlefield make an impact.

All development teams must be 100% committed to the DC2 at this point. There can be no compromise and Sonic Generations doesn't belong on 3DS if Sega is serious about a comeback. I've had enough of Sonic on other consoles, its time to come home.