SEGA RAYTRACING ARCADE BOARD REVEALED!

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

stu
Feet of Fury

Re: SEGA RAYTRACING ARCADE BOARD REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post#11 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 pm

RayTracer wrote:The official report is up -

JAMMA 2011 SPECIAL REPORT : Sega’s Next Generation Ray Tracing Arcade Board
September 15, 2011 staffsegaleaks Leave a comment Go to comments
Sega has today revealed it’s Realtime Ray Tracing based arcade hardware in a behind closed doors invite only special unveil.
Only Japanese arcade operators were invited to the the behind closed doors meeting, SegaLeaks being the only western members of the press invited.
Specifications of the hardware were secretly guarded by the Sega execs, however one exec stated that the system is 50-100x faster at ray tracing than an 8 core Intel or AMD CPU.
A demonstration of Virtua Fighter 6 was shown. The game ran at high definition resolution at 60 fps all the while utilizing all the benefits of real time ray tracing and real time global illumination such as real reflections, real refractions, real caustics, it was unbelievable.
Sega states that here at JAMMA 2011 they are giving a private behind closed doors showing to the trade only, however, come February at the AOU 2012 exhibition they plan on revealing the system publicly to the entire world.
NDA’s had to be signed at the end of the showing, however, I used my contacts high up within Sega’s hierarchy to leave the meeting without the need of signing any paper work.
What we saw was quite frankly the biggest step up in the history of videogames, a bigger step than Model 1 was for it’s time, a bigger step than Model 2 was for it’s time and a bigger step than Model 3 was for it’s time.
If Sega can release a cost effective game box using this silicon in a sub $500 game box for the consumer market, which we know for a fact they will, then Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony are as good as dead.
Just how revolutionary was it all? you’ll have to wait until February 17-18th of next year for the annual AOU exhibition to see what we saw.
Shock and Awe.
- Zach Morris (Reporting Live From The JAMMA 2011 Showfloor)

Hmm so a known liar and spreader of BS claims to have been invited to "a behind closed doors invite only" demonstration of a fake, imaginary arcade board, yet over at Arcade Heroes not ONE SINGLE mention of this board or it's reveal was made, in fact the only mention of new arcade hardware was in reference to Taito's new Type X3 board, as for new Sega arcade hardware, Arcade Heroes had this to say:

Quote: "There is nothing to speak of on any new Sega hardware so far."
Source: http://arcadeheroes.com/2011/09/15/jamm ... is-4-pics/

Sounds to me like RayTracer is full of **** again. Yet another EPIC FAIL!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by stu on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gokayrip
shadow

Re: SEGA RAYTRACING ARCADE BOARD REVEALED!

Post#12 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 pm

RayTracer you are only noob belives this shit.YoU cant win against stu and Mr.sega.You are not same level with them.Dont bother to try it.
Last edited by gokayrip on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SegaNews
fragger

Post#13 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 pm

gokayrip wrote:RayTracer you are only noob belives this shit.YoU cant win against stu and Mr.sega.You are not same level with them.Dont bother try it.

Wah, i'm not on that level :o

And on a serious note:
RayTracer, We have stated over 100 times to NOT post link! Stop or GTFO this site. Oh wait i think 100 times is enough, a mod should just ban you by now.
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

MrSega

Post#14 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 pm

RayTracer, you are now up a creek without a paddle. You should be blocked from posting soon.

And your attempts to bait stu with reports he ALREADY knows are bullshit are noticibly childish and stupid.

Somebody please lock this P.O.S. topic before it ignites.

Barrys_Bapz
killer

Post#15 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 pm

why is everybody ganging up on RayTracer, even if it is baloney he has the right to voice his opinion. we have all trolled in our time, not everything that is written on the Internet is real or true like the girls' that is obvious. I am just happy that people are talking about Sega in a positive light real or not, there shouldn't be any hierarchy on this forum
gokayrip wrote:RayTracer you are only noob belives this shit.YoU cant win against stu and Mr.sega.You are not same level with them.Dont bother to try it.

Keep Rocking RayTracer!
THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS ENDS

MrSega

Post#16 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Barrys_Bapz wrote:why is everybody ganging up on RayTracer, even if it is baloney he has the right to voice his opinion. we have all trolled in our time, not everything that is written on the Internet is real or true like the girls' that is obvious. I am just happy that people are talking about Sega in a positive light real or not, there shouldn't be any hierarchy on this forum
gokayrip wrote:RayTracer you are only noob belives this shit.YoU cant win against stu and Mr.sega.You are not same level with them.Dont bother to try it.

Keep Rocking RayTracer!

Why is everyone ganging up on RayTracer? Simple. Because he's a troll and he keeps breaking the rules here. We have asked him over and over again to stop posting links to phony sites filled with harmful viruses. And he has refused to listen. On top of that, we don't tolerate flamebaiting here. There's no reason for him to keep taunting stu without reason.

Nobody is against him. We're tired of his garbage.

In this forum, you are free to speculate on anything SEGA related. You can believe what you want to. But when someone keeps posting the same links to a source that's been proven unrealible time and time again and on top of that, the link causes a malware attack on your computer, thats SPAMMING and thats a violation of the site rules.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#17 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:46 am

I don't want to be the rotten egg here, but hows what Raytracer is doing any different than what you have been doing ever since you were known as Ringedge2010 here?
I mean after all its not like you gave us any proof. this is exactly why I'm opposed to a speculation forum, who are we to say on what can be speculated & on what can't.

as I recall you were banned too
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

MrSega

Post#18 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:14 am

mazonemayu wrote:I don't want to be the rotten egg here, but hows what Raytracer is doing any different than what you have been doing ever since you were known as Ringedge2010 here?
I mean after all its not like you gave us any proof. this is exactly why I'm opposed to a speculation forum, who are we to say on what can be speculated & on what can't.

as I recall you were banned too

I wasn't banned. My posts were deleted and the site moderators gave me a new account.

I wasn't spamming at all. Period. I speculated on patents SEGA issued in 2009. Not once did I post a link to a harmful site at all most of my speculation in '09 let to nowhere(mainly because it turned out there were never any plans for RINGEDGE in the first place.) I don't see what was wrong with that.

Not long after my new account was created, since there wasn't a rumors forum here and since people were getting tired of SEGA Forums strict anti-speculation policy, the admin here helped create this forum.

RayTracer has been asked over and over again to stop posting the same link over and over again. He is spamming.

Once again, I kindly ask that this topic get locked. Its worthless.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#19 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:22 am

MrSega wrote:
My posts were deleted and the site moderators gave me a new account.

how is this different from being banned? why would mods delete all someones posts & give em a new identity?
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here