on sega of japan there is no wii u link =)

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

on sega of japan there is no wii u link =)

Post#1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 pm

wen i was looking on the Sega of japan web site i just happen to see nothing on the wii u i no that this is old news or maybe its new news http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... s&fr=ffds1 does this prove that Sega is not sporting the wii u i hope not u will have to look on the web site to see the list sorry lol

SegaNews
fragger

Re: on sega of japan there is no wii u link =)

Post#2 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:54 pm

I'll give both sides of the story:
Side 1) This is just another clue proving they are not supporting this console!
Side 2) They are most likely going to switch at the end of this generation
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post#3 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm

SegaNews wrote:I'll give both sides of the story:
Side 1) This is just another clue proving they are not supporting this console!
Side 2) They are most likely going to switch at the end of this generation

yea i thout u no this is the japan web site if any thing it will be posted her thanks sega news :D i am so happy i no how to do my own post now thanks mr sega :mrgreen:

MrSega

Post#4 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Its gets better, read this:

http://www.1up.com/news/japan-gamers-de ... d-hesitant

The only thing SEGA says that thier at least a bit interested in Wii U is the tablet controller and how you will be able to play DLC on the controller, other than that, SEGA has no plans to support Wii U.

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post#5 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 pm

MrSega wrote:Its gets better, read this:

http://www.1up.com/news/japan-gamers-de ... d-hesitant

The only thing SEGA says that thier at least a bit interested in Wii U is the tablet controller and how you will be able to play DLC on the controller, other than that, SEGA has no plans to support Wii U.

the link is not there :?:

SegaNews
fragger

Post#6 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 pm

They stole that idea from fan made Sega console Youtubes! Sega Fans had that controller fantasized for about a year or two now! I think Nintendo is trying to get as many Sega fans as they can before the Sega console release happens!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

HanedaFGN
shadow

Post#7 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 pm

This should not be surprising. Nintendo doesn't even have a Wii U section on their site. It's only on their E3 page.

Sega shall support the Wii U. Our sources indicate that a Wii U exclusive Sonic game is in development that will be in a similar vein to the storybook titles for the Wii. We expect it to launch alongside the console and unveil at E3 2012.

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#8 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 pm

SegaNews wrote:They stole that idea from fan made Sega console Youtubes! Sega Fans had that controller fantasized for about a year or two now! I think Nintendo is trying to get as many Sega fans as they can before the Sega console release happens!

you mean this thing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2GnP0f1hoE

and this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHPyOge ... re=related
I doubt that they STOLE the concept for the controller but they probably got influence from rumors that the next gen consoles would have touch screens on the controller.

BTW what happend to this? some pics of it also have the IGN logo on it meaning that IGN also reported on it?

In the end If nothing happens just pray to the all know segata sanshiro, the guardian and watcher of sega! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDHAXbM ... re=related

BTW the rocket in the video was funded with 599 US dollars.

MrSega

Post#9 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm

HanedaFGN wrote:This should not be surprising. Nintendo doesn't even have a Wii U section on their site. It's only on their E3 page.

Sega shall support the Wii U. Our sources indicate that a Wii U exclusive Sonic game is in development that will be in a similar vein to the storybook titles for the Wii. We expect it to launch alongside the console and unveil at E3 2012.

I have a problem with these sources. One because SEGA Mexico,TSSZ News and Sonic Stadium all reported last month that SEGA was working on a new storybook title for the regular Wii not Wii U.

SEGA has indicated that they are abandoning all 3rd party boxed support in the second half of next year, they will only support DLC,PC games and mobile games, with KIDSPAD set to be unveiled soon and Super System launching next year, this report doesn't add up.

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#10 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm

HanedaFGN wrote:This should not be surprising. Nintendo doesn't even have a Wii U section on their site. It's only on their E3 page.

Uh...arn't the storybook series cancelled? So this isnt the 3rd installement to the series or the storybook series itself just got a REBOOT?

Either way I hope it will just be story wise and not use the same engine that Secret rings/black night had. If not then...