New Xbox & PlayStation 4: What to Expect -Eurogamer.net

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MrSega

Re: New Xbox & PlayStation 4: What to Expect -Eurogamer.net

Post#191 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:09 pm

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:What's going on in here you guys???

I don't know Mr Morris? Could it be the fact that Sony's finicial situation continues to get worse & worse(Just reported an Abysmal $2 billion quarterly loss)?The fact that Vita is off to a VERY poor start in Japan? The fact that hype for its western releases is waning & who's launch may botched by poor marketing?The fact that Sony's revenue is vanishing & despite fanboy & industry gossip, PS4 may NEVER see the light of day? Oh I don't know, maybe Sony's arrogance has finally caught up with them and that some of their moronic religious denial fanboys are finally waking up to that reality.

Or maybe it could be the fact that SEGA's BIGGEST competitor who drove them out of the hardware business a decade ago are themselves sinking deeper into the red & could be THEMSELVES on their way out ofthe hardware business leaving SEGA an open spot to return, could it?

And your asking what's going on.

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#192 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

MrSega wrote:

I don't know Mr Morris? Could it be the fact that Sony's finicial situation continues to get worse & worse(Just reported an Abysmal $2 billion quarterly loss)?The fact that Vita is off to a VERY poor start in Japan? The fact that hype for its western releases is waning & who's launch may botched by poor marketing?The fact that Sony's revenue is vanishing & despite fanboy & industry gossip, PS4 may NEVER see the light of day? Oh I don't know, maybe Sony's arrogance has finally caught up with them and that some of their moronic religious denial fanboys are finally waking up to that reality.

Or maybe it could be the fact that SEGA's BIGGEST competitor who drove them out of the hardware business a decade ago are themselves sinking deeper into the red & could be THEMSELVES on their way out ofthe hardware business leaving SEGA an open spot to return, could it?

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#193 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:27 pm

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:
MrSega wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#194 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:28 pm

MrSega wrote:

Thats right MrSega, you keep dreaming. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrSega

Post#195 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:35 pm

@Mr Morris, you wouldn't happen to know about a NEW multimedia, multi industrial trademark filed by SEGA called "Orbi" would you? Which has 14 different ICs like "Playstation",which means that SEGASammy may soon no longer operate under that name & may be involved in everything from silicon parts,clothing to 1st party hardware & their own media format! Do you?

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#196 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 am

MrSega wrote:@Mr Morris, you wouldn't happen to know about a NEW multimedia, multi industrial trademark filed by SEGA called "Orbi" would you? Which has 14 different ICs like "Playstation",which means that SEGASammy may soon no longer operate under that name & may be involved in everything from silicon parts,clothing to 1st party hardware & their own media format! Do you?

Brian Holzhauer provided me with blueprints for the device and I shall provide them to you.

MrSega

Post#197 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:27 am

So you don't know. You also don't know that SEGA filed not one but 2 Orbi trademarks both with 2 different registration numbers.

You'll notice I mentioned nothing about it being a console but a new company.

So why are trolling? Have you lost your professional insider skills?

Please be serious about it, you know damn well its a new company.

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#198 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 am

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:
MrSega wrote:@Mr Morris, you wouldn't happen to know about a NEW multimedia, multi industrial trademark filed by SEGA called "Orbi" would you? Which has 14 different ICs like "Playstation",which means that SEGASammy may soon no longer operate under that name & may be involved in everything from silicon parts,clothing to 1st party hardware & their own media format! Do you?

Brian Holzhauer provided me with blueprints for the device and I shall provide them to you.

This confirms everything.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#199 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 am

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:Brian Holzhauer provided me with blueprints for the device and I shall provide them to you.

DAYUM! .. Those Sega doods got some MAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ!!.. ORBI FTW!!
Last edited by stu on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#200 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:00 am

MrSega wrote:So you don't know. You also don't know that SEGA filed not one but 2 Orbi trademarks both with 2 different registration numbers.

You'll notice I mentioned nothing about it being a console but a new company.

So why are trolling? Have you lost your professional insider skills?

Please be serious about it, you know damn well its a new company.

Its not a CONSOLE, its a CLAW MACHINE. Gee can't you see! :roll: