Why Was My Thread Deleted?

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

STB
shadow

Why Was My Thread Deleted?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 am

Is it because Sega contacted the admins and asked for it's deletion?

K_I_R_E_E_K

Re: Why Was My Thread Deleted?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 am

Same reason this one will get deleted
Spam

Stop trolling

*topic reported* (again)

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#3 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 am

Yeah seriously its one thing to quote a source but to more or less turn this site into that site by posting all their articles is annoying. No one here wants to see anything rel8d to segaleaks zachleaks or anyother site hosted by zach morris or brianH...its amazing their troll army didn't follow them here and ruin this site...the last thing I want is for this place to end up like any of theirs...

SegaNews
fragger

Post#4 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 am

If any of us want to read Zachleaks ect. we will go there, we don't need it here!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

MrSega

Post#5 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 am

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:Same reason this one will get deleted
Spam

Stop trolling

*topic reported* (again)

Thank you KIREEK for reporting this topic. Anyway, Hirosuke to anwser your question, the reason why the spambots and trolls didn't follow Mr. Morris here is because he set the record straight that he decided to join this site because his blog had been hacked and that he had asked wordpress.com to delete the blog and they told him it would be deactivated on June 23. Which did come true.

The FGN crew are all registered memebers here. None of them have said that they were starting a new blog. Mr. Morris is in talks to join an underground game site. He doesn't want to have another blog hacked or infested with trollbots, the fact that he hasn't reported a single thing here in over a month indicates that he is obviously not interested in starting a new site.

Thus this "ZachLeaks" is 100% fake. Not real.

And STB, its pretty obvious you're behind it since right after you asked about the whereabouts of Mr. Morris, this blog showed up. This is your second warning, STOP spamming with your fake blog impersonated Mr. Morris.

Impulse
Admin

Post#6 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:49 pm

STB wrote:Is it because Sega contacted the admins and asked for it's deletion?

No :lol:
-Impulse