New Sega Console Fhyzercast

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

eduardo
lithium

New Sega Console Fhyzercast

Post#1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 am

New Sega Console Fhyzercast Yuji Naka
by shemmue, IGN source, date 27 Jun 17:39 (day before yesterday) edit remove

The famous "Father" and creator of Sonic the Kiwi Ivy said recently the work done by SEGA in Japan working on hardware. "I am very happy to participate in an evolution of gaming PHYZERCAST reached this size to change the market said Yuji Naka. (Noting that at times he was called affectionately by Yuji Dreamcast 2).

"I'm sure my house is SEGA put years of my life PHYZERCAST within the project, it was a dream that often came to be canceled again today I may be telling you a dream that became a work of art of the gaming world is something that no competitor can dream "revealed Yuji.

http://www.gamevicio.com.br/i/noticias/ ... index.html

Egregore
core

Re: New Sega Console Fhyzercast

Post#2 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am

From what source is this info from?

RiilihShimo
stalker

Post#3 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 am

"IGN" IGN is your source?
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202

MrSega

Post#4 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Hmmm. Since I don't know spanish and since I cannot vouch for an actual accurate source, I have no idea what this is or if this article is legit at all.

Mr. Morris shall provide then anwser once he vetts this article himself.

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#5 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 pm

That's actually portuguese

*reads*
it basicly says that for a many years yuji worked on the project, this project has been worked on and canceled many times, the project name is PHYZERCAST, yuki even called it dreamcast 2 at some point.
It's something revolutionary like no other

MrSega

Post#6 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:02 pm

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:That's actually portuguese

*reads*
it basicly says that for a many years yuji worked on the project, this project has been worked on and canceled many times, the project name is PHYZERCAST, yuki even called it dreamcast 2 at some point.
It's something revolutionary like no other

Well then, its a Brazillian game site written by Portuguese speaking Brazillians of some guy claiming that he's heard of a SEGA console rumor codenamed "PHYZERCAST" whatever that means, I guess it pretains to Super System/NEPTUNE, I don't know. I'm not sure if its accurate.

Again, Zachary Morris and the FGN crew can figure it out or check for its accuracy.

Then again, Naka could be saying that he's finally working on a Sonic Adventure 3 that is being preped for NEPTUNE/Super System's launch.

Egregore
core

Post#7 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:15 pm

*prays that it is accurate*

Also, I hope they change the name because fhyzercast is a pretty dumb name imo. though I would buy a SEGA console no matter what name it had! :lol:

Here's some other info, but I don't know where it originates or how credible it is because my inability to understand Portuguese. So if someone can make heads or tails of it feel free to explain. ;)

http://forum.gamevicio.com.br/i/topicos ... index.html

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#8 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:56 pm

He states a few things about logos and names (wich are registered) that will be used on somekind of gaming machine

The he states his opinion and then at the end he says that it has been confirmed that there will be a gaming system, the source comes from sega it seems, but i don't know where they got that info or those yuji naka quotes

EDIT: can't find any mention on the web about this.

eduardo
lithium

Post#9 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm

SEGA "GAMUS VISION" OR "PHYZERCAST" ANNOUNCED BY YUJI NAKA

Who does not have a place in his heart saved for SEGA?. I've always been a heavy user and Genesis after that, I had every Sega console launched. This is exactly why a report of Siliconera has me excited.
According to the publication, Sega has three brand names registered, "Ringwide", "Fhyzercast" and "GAMUS VISION" and a logo containing rings. The mark is clear that the names will be used to "game boards consolation ... stand alone video game machines, [or] machine games."

Sega's new console Logo
(Credit: Sega)
So what does this mean? Obviously it's too early to tell, but some are saying he could return for the Sega business. I'm sure I would get excited about it, but the business is a shadow of its former self. Since console games has become a pillar, he lost much of its importance. I just do not see Sega invest in the business.
But what if this file is to console a top-secret the company is developing to compete with the next generation of hardware? Will the market take a U or rolls back on top with a no less exciting of U Wii, PlayStation 4 and Xbox new generation?
I certainly hope so.
I not only think that Sega can make a triumphant return to the console market, I think it could be one of the best moves that the company could do.
As a software developer, Sega has lost much of its appeal. Sonic games are not as fun as they once were in Genesis or Sega Dreamcast, and Shenmue as major franchises have been forgotten by the company.
But if he developed a console to compete with Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo, Sega I think it could change things. Granted, its executives have said repeatedly that they are happy games in development, but the company still enjoys an almost mystical reputation and its market is still loyal following.
For those of us who grew up in the days of Genesis, SNES wars, the very thought of a new Sega console makes us excited. If Sega announced its intention to return to the console market at E3 this year, I hope fanboys from Japan to Europe to North America to be in unison and cheering wildly after hearing the news. It would be a monumental announcement that put Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo in a statement: Sega is back.
I am fully aware that entering the console market is now dangerous. Nintendo is enjoying an amazing success and once-dominant PlayStation is desperately trying to keep up with the concorrentes.Alguns may think that there is no room in the market for another jogador.Eu disagree.
Sega has a loyal audience that has been calling the company a new console since the Dreamcast was discontinued. Sega also understands how to be successful in the hardware business and has properties in first-party site to be a major competitor to Nintendo's lineup on launch day.
Sega has also learned from their past mistakes. He now knows not to launch a console the same day he announced to a select group of retailers and know to start playing well with developers. He now knows that to be successful, it need not be the first console out of the gate, but it certainly needs to provide the most innovative and fun gameplay.
But time is running out. Sega can be loved by millions around the world who still have Genesis and Dreamcast in high regard, but our memories fade and we move on to new things. If Sega expects a long time to launch a console or a device does not release at all, a whole new generation of players will mature at a time when Sega will never know but as a software developer. When this happens, the importance (and appeal) of a new Sega console would be lost on them.
That's why Sega must act now. He needs to announce the most likely or GAMUS VISION PHYZERCAST that made it clear at E3 this year that it intends to back its claim to the hardware business.
Bring GAMUS VISION, Sega. We were waiting for a long time.

GOOD NEWS
After much speculation officially the famous "Father" and creator of Sonic the Kiwi Ivy said recently the work done by SEGA in Japan working on hardware. "I am very happy to participate in an evolution of gaming PHYZERCAST reached this size to change the market said Yuji Naka. (Noting that at times he was called affectionately by Yuji Dreamcast 2).

"I'm sure my house is SEGA put years of my life PHYZERCAST within the project, it was a dream that often came to be canceled again today I may be telling you a dream that became a work of art of the gaming world is something that no competitor can dream "revealed Yuji.

We received this statement with an immense joy and no date set we can trust that PS4, Xbox and wi.u height will have a rival this time. That Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo beware, because imagining an island that has Yuji Naka as car chief and founder can not expect little.

Source: Marcos Valle producer ropnews

MrSega

Post#10 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Looks like its time for a TRADEMARK alert. Time to look up these marks and see if they've been filed.

Oh and welcome to DC Talk Edurado good to see you here.