New Sega Console Fhyzercast

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Re: New Sega Console Fhyzercast

Post by Hiryosuke »

Well this is all interesting but I will shelf my hopes until I see hardware...

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

Umm ...I'm gonna need that translated...as it stands it just looks like an ad page for the ring series arcade boards...

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post by craziestrufis »

[quote="Hiryosuke"]Umm ...I'm gonna need that translated...as it stands it just looks like an ad page for the ring series arcade boards...[/quot
Contact Us
Adopted a cost-effective components, provides a very versatile building!

Cut costs by about 30% compared with our conventional products?

WindowsPC based so easy to develop!

Safe environment can be preserved by long-term development of a five-year supply guarantee!

"ALL.Net (all net ※ 1)" immediately available to the network game because communication to the standard features!

※ 1: Network technology infrastructure provided by the Sega arcade game.

[RINGWIDE (wide rings) - Specifications  

Item

Specification

CPU

Intel (R) Celeron (R) Processor 440 (operating frequency: 2GHz)

Main memory

DDR2 SDRAM PC2-5300 1GB

GPU

Made with AMD GPU
GDDR3 memory 128MB (can be extended by system memory)
Shader Model 4.0 support
screen output 2 (1920 × 1200 resolution)

Sound

High Definition Audio installed
192Khz/32Bit
support 5.1ch output

Input-output

Video: D-Sub 15pin × an analog
     DVI analog / digital-× 1 pin I
Sound: 5.1ch (stereo mini jack × 3)
LAN: On board 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
input arcade games Output: JVS I / O connector
COM port: 3ch
USB2.0 (mini-USB port A) × 2port
power output connectors for I / O (12V/5V)

Storage

With SATA SSD 8GB

OS

Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Embedded Standard 2009

Other

12V powered from a single external
connection support enabled communications standard features ALL.Net (delivery, billing support)
Please note that the appearance ※ Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Company names are listed ※, product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners
[Appearance] RINGWIDE
Dimensions RINGWIDE: W283.8mm × D350mm × H100mm (excluding projections) W4.5kg
"RINGEDGE" the specification here.
Contact Us link 2

Contact Us link 1
Product quality and increased to exceed the existing limit, achieve significant cost reductions?
For WindowsPC based application development can easily!
Safe environment can be preserved by long-term development of a five-year supply guarantee!
"ALL.Net (all net ※ 1)" immediately available to the network game because communication to the standard features!
Network technology infrastructure provided by ※ arcade game Sega.
RINGEDGE first stage is "BORDER BREAK (Border Break)" (popular in operation)
[RINGEDGE (trailing edge) - Specifications
Item

Specification

CPU

Intel (R) Pentium processor E2160 (operating frequency: 1.8GHz)

Main memory

DDR2 SDRAM PC2-6400 1GB

GPU

NVIDIA's GPU with
384MB of GDDR3 memory with
Shader Model 4.0 supports
screen output 2 (1920 × 1200 resolution)

Sound

High Definition Audio installed
192Khz/32Bit
support 5.1ch output

Input-output

Video: DVI analog / digital-× 2 I terminal
Sound: 5.1ch (stereo mini jack × three)
LAN: On board 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
O arcade game: JVS I / O connector
COM Port: 3ch
USB2.0 (mini-USB port A) × 3port
power output connectors for I / O (12V/5V/3.3V)

Storage

With SATA SSD 32GB

OS

Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Embedded Standard 2009

Other

Built-in power
-aware communication function supports connection to standard ALL.Net (delivery, billing support)

Please note that the appearance ※ Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.

Company names are listed ※, product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

[Appearance] RINGEDGE
Dimensions RINGEDGE: W320mm × D390mm × H130mm (excluding projections) W7.1kg
"RINGWIDE" the specification here.

Contact Us

link 3

SEGA arcade games board generation "RING" We are looking for a wide licensee of the series.

"RING" If you have any ideas for groups of companies to develop games in the series expansion

Please feel free to inquire. "RING" to a series questions about licensing

Inquiries are accepted form below to post.

"RING" and the series?

Generic board game developed by Sega's newest upcoming activities.

As you whichever suit their purposes "RINGEDGE (trailing edge)" "RINGWIDE (Lynn

Guwaido) "We offer two types of substrates. Currently, the supplied software licensees to actively promote

At the same time help them, also from Sega "RING" line of your scheduled time to time adopted a series Sega

Rimasu. Currently, first in the memorable title "BORDER BREAK (Border Break)" Amuse nationwide

Zumento popular facility up and running. Please stay tuned! !

"RING" origin of the name of the series?

"RING" is a user-operator connects manufacturers, network and connect the world by the "ring" refers to

The. "EDGE" "leading edge", "Sharpness", "force" from which means, high-end boards "Rindoba

Library Group "as the successor of the series, represents the tip of a core board for SEGA amusement devices in the future

Provided. "WIDE" is "widespread" can you use so extensively from others, which means that now

Rice has a desire to be widened the horizons of the board after the amusement industry.

"ALL.Net" What is it?

Foundation for network technology developed by Sega arcade game.

We used in arcade games such as Sega's network and other Sangokushi Taisen.

Course in the country, we are working abroad are also used.

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

So...its basically an ad page looking for developers for their ring series boards ...what does that have to do towards confirming a console?...

SegaNews
fragger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ALL OF THEM

Post by SegaNews »

Hiryosuke wrote:So...its basically an ad page looking for developers for their ring series boards ...what does that have to do towards confirming a console?...
Well most Sega consoles start from a arcade board... other than that not much!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

SegaNews
fragger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ALL OF THEM

Post by SegaNews »

That is unless... Ringedge was its original prediction, and will be the console with a few minor upgrades!
But this is highly unlikely because even this advertisement has it marked as an "arcade board"
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

The only interesting thing is sonic's presence in the add... I don't think sonic is a big arcade hero nor has he the real potential to be...has he ever been used to advertise an arcade board before?

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

SegaNews wrote:That is unless... Ringedge was its original prediction, and will be the console with a few minor upgrades!
But this is highly unlikely because even this advertisement has it marked as an "arcade board"

SEGASammy has no home consumer plans for RingEdge hardware(Its PC Based and is a mere mid range machine that wouldn't even be capable of outpreforming Wii U) However they will unveil a new arcade board at JAMMA that is non PC based that will be the basis for Project
"Super System/NEPTUNE" that will be called the "SEGADRIVE" which is the official successor to Lindbergh.

Also the KIDSPAD will use silicon simular to the Ring series boards.

eduardo
lithium

Post by eduardo »

http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/42567/

Apr 16, 2005, 02:55am

Old news but interesting...

Sony Playstation 3 is expected to be released in 2006. The PS3 will feature an IBM processor based around IBM's 'Cell' architecture and a GPU from nVidia. The processor is expected to be based around a 0.10um, SOI, copper interconnect process giving teraflops of floating point performance and low power usage. Storage is expected to come in the form of BlueRay disks. The on-board graphics are based around a custom version of nVidia's NV5x GPU, offering around 50 times the performance of the Graphics Synthesizer in the PS2.

Microsoft X-Box 2 is expected to be released in 2006. The successor to the X-Box is expected to contain 3 x IBM PowerPC CPUs, ATI graphics hardware and a SiS chipset. The three 64-bit processors are based around the PowerPC 976 core. Each processor is a dual-core design based on IBM's POWER5 architecture and will be built using a 65nm process. The 3 Dual Core 64-bit processors will allow the X-Box 2 to simultaneously handle 6 threads. The ATI graphics hardware will be based around ATI's R500 core which will fully support DirectX 9 Pixel and Vertex Shader V.3 and probably DirectX 10. The graphics chip also contains embedded DRAM to allow an extremely high memory bandwidth. X-Box 2 is expected to feature 256Mb of memory.

Sega DreamCast 2 is expected to be released late 2006. The new machine will feature an 4 AMD processors based around the AMD64 Dual Core architecture & ATI's newer R580 graphic's core. The processor is expected to be based on the 65nm, SOI, copper interconnect process and a highly scalable HTT giving teraflops of floating point performance and low ultra power usage. The system will also house a built in 120GB hard drive with SATA2 technology. ATI's on-board graphics are based around a customized R580 GPU, offering around 80 times the performance of the Graphics Performance in the late DreamCast. Its chipset is also based on a modified version of ATI's RADEON® XPRESS 200 Series.

Nintendo GameCube 2 is expected to be released in late 2005 or 2006. The physical hardware of the GameCube 2 currently appears to be similar to that of X-Box2 with the GameCube 2 featuring an IBM processor and ATI GPU.