New Sega Console Fhyzercast

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SegaNews
fragger

Re: New Sega Console Fhyzercast

Post#61 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm

AlecRob wrote:I wish Sega would just either disprove or confirm rumors already! the suspense is killing me! :P

If they did this, sepcs ect would also be reveled, allowing other opponents to create a better console.
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#62 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:46 pm

SegaNews wrote:If they did this, sepcs ect would also be reveled, allowing other opponents to create a better console.

as far as I can remember, this has ALWAYS been the case, even if they didn't reveal ANYTHING :lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

dr robotnik
undertow

Post#63 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 pm

MrSega wrote:
dr robotnik wrote:hmm seems we sorta progressed from the last time I was here... I would offer no comment on this fhyzercast as it does look very fake to me...
Sega currently have 2 sonic games coming out so you still think sega will stop 3rd party by 2012?
computerandvideogames.com/309907/news/sega-confirms-two-more-sonic-games/

A story book sonic for the wii and another all stars.

I'm really looking forward to the all stars imagine if it is a super smash brothers type game but with a sega roster!

I have bad news for you, TSSZ news had reported this yesterday that it had recieved confirmation by Sega of Mexico about this report. However, Sega of Mexico has since recanted this report saying that it was erroneous.

http://www.tssznews.com/2011/06/29/upda ... c-remarks/

So it turns out this report was a misstatement. Unfortunely.

Well that's a bit odd though.
But didn't they do the same thing with generations a year ago?

Its something odd I'm keeping my eye on this one...

Did you you read this though

computerandvideogames.com/309812/news/aliens-colonial-marines-coming-spring-2012/

SegaNews
fragger

Post#64 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 pm

dr robotnik wrote:
MrSega wrote:
dr robotnik wrote:hmm seems we sorta progressed from the last time I was here... I would offer no comment on this fhyzercast as it does look very fake to me...
Sega currently have 2 sonic games coming out so you still think sega will stop 3rd party by 2012?
computerandvideogames.com/309907/news/sega-confirms-two-more-sonic-games/

A story book sonic for the wii and another all stars.

I'm really looking forward to the all stars imagine if it is a super smash brothers type game but with a sega roster!

I have bad news for you, TSSZ news had reported this yesterday that it had recieved confirmation by Sega of Mexico about this report. However, Sega of Mexico has since recanted this report saying that it was erroneous.

http://www.tssznews.com/2011/06/29/upda ... c-remarks/

So it turns out this report was a misstatement. Unfortunely.

Well that's a bit odd though.
But didn't they do the same thing with generations a year ago?

Its something odd I'm keeping my eye on this one...

Did you you read this though

computerandvideogames.com/309812/news/aliens-colonial-marines-coming-spring-2012/

I read that too, yet most articles, including this one i think, say its still in prototype, meaning early in developments, with little money spent on it!

SegaNews
fragger

Post#65 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:25 pm

mazonemayu wrote:
SegaNews wrote:If they did this, sepcs ect would also be reveled, allowing other opponents to create a better console.

as far as I can remember, this has ALWAYS been the case, even if they didn't reveal ANYTHING :lol: :lol:

Yep, true, but they can keep this secret ect. as long as they can, or as much secret as possible at least! That's better for them!

MrSega

Post#66 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 pm

@dr robotnik. Actually They and SonicStadium last Ocotber, reported a claim about a 20th anniversary Sonic title being planned for 2011, both sites reported it as a rumor and did not retract the report. Though they were careful enough not to let it get leaked out to the press.

As for Aliens: Colonial Marines for 360 and PS3, you do know that its been in development for almost 4 years right? It,Anarchy Reigns and London 2012 are among SEGA's final 3 boxed mulitiplatform titles.

SEGA's cutoff date is when they change thier brand name from "SEGA Corporation" to "SEGA Enterprises,Inc" and it looks like they're planning on doing just that.

Egregore
core

Post#67 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Where did you hear that they were changing their name back to "Sega Enterprises"?

MrSega

Post#68 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 pm

AlecRob wrote:Where did you hear that they were changing their name back to "Sega Enterprises"?

Check user crazietrufis' posts, he has links in this topic showing that SEGA has renewed its "SEGA Enterprises" brand trademark. Here's the link:

http://www.trademarkia.com/sega-73742284.html

Egregore
core

Post#69 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Wow, interesting...

HowlingFear
fire

Post#70 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 am

MrSega wrote:@Howling Fear. You're welcome!Super System/NEPTUNE would be projected to launch in Mid Spring 2012 in Japan, early fall 2012 Worldwide.

Also, SEGA did file a new hardware trademark earlier this called "KIDSPAD" which will be test marketed this fall and passed off as a family friendly I-pad. This device is set to be annouced when SEGA holds a full press release on Sonic Generations and unveils the game's shipping date.

Thank you MrSega ! I read about 'KIDSPAD' just before I've registered here.
In case it isn't a hoax (which I hope it isn't), one thing is still vague for me. If the launch would be this Fall, what is the reason it still remains behind the curtains ?
When, do you say, a press release on Sonic Generations should be ?