SEGA files NEW hardware trademark!

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MrSega

Re: SEGA files NEW hardware trademark!

Post#21 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 pm

sega2k wrote:Alright man, I'm expecting sega to make an anncouncement at JAMMA in September. Also, thats the month of birthday so wouldnt that be a great birthday present. But I hope your boy Haneda comes through with the facts and is right. I can't stand being let down with all these rumors that keep popping up...

I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed for the board to be unveiled at JAMMA. I refuse to give up hope.

MistaBuck
letterbomb

Post#22 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:09 pm

alright, MrSega, I'll believe you...for now

time will tell if you're right or not
Natural Harmonia Gropius

MistaBuck
letterbomb

Post#23 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 pm

I WANT TO BELIEVE
Natural Harmonia Gropius

MrSega

Post#24 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and open up a new console speculation topic on Tuesday. It will pretain to SEGA's next arcade board and will contain links to issued patents from 2009 to now.

It will ask the question if SEGA will build a console out of thier next arcade board.

As for this topic, this pretains to SEGA's new trademark "KIDSPAD".

RiilihShimo
stalker

Post#25 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm

MrSega wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and open up a new console speculation topic on Tuesday. It will pretain to SEGA's next arcade board and will contain links to issued patents from 2009 to now.

It will ask the question if SEGA will build a console out of thier next arcade board.

As for this topic, this pretains to SEGA's new trademark "KIDSPAD".

Okay. Sounds good to me. Thank you Mr.Sega!
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202

MrSega

Post#26 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Anybody wonder what type of APPs might be availible for this thing?

MistaBuck
letterbomb

Post#27 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 am

MrSega wrote:Anybody wonder what type of APPs might be availible for this thing?

for the *ahem* KidsPad, or the New Console?

For the Kidspad, Possibly judging from the name, some kind of family/kid friendly apps. Not much else

The console, on the other hand, Will probably have a online store for buying Games, and Other cool things. Will Also most likely have a Mii/Avatar Equivalent....Maybe...hopefully
Natural Harmonia Gropius

MistaBuck
letterbomb

Post#28 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 am

I WANT TO BELIEVE
Natural Harmonia Gropius

MrSega

Post#29 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:52 pm

MistaBuck wrote:
MrSega wrote:Anybody wonder what type of APPs might be availible for this thing?

for the *ahem* KidsPad, or the New Console?

For the Kidspad, Possibly judging from the name, some kind of family/kid friendly apps. Not much else

The console, on the other hand, Will probably have a online store for buying Games, and Other cool things. Will Also most likely have a Mii/Avatar Equivalent....Maybe...hopefully

Yup, I was talking about the KIDSPAD not the project "NEPTUNE/Sega Neptunia".

I think KIDSPAD might have a "SegaPlay" like service and will let you download classic SEGA games especially Dreamcast IPs.

I really do hope it will allow to download SEGA CD games, since SEGA CDs are a bit rare and quite expensive.

As for the mysterious NEPTUNE, it will be marketed as a hardcore console, I'm sure.

MrSega

Post#30 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Latest rumor on KIDSPAD suggest a Gamer's Day public annoucement in May or a E3 annoucement.

http://segaleaks.wordpress.com/2011/03/ ... mment-3236

The rumor also has the game tablet priced at $120-170. Cheaper than I projected with Sonic 4 Episode 2 as the flagship launch title.