PROOF OF A NEW CONSOLE!! (Executive hints)

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

sega2k
Graffiti Grind

PROOF OF A NEW CONSOLE!! (Executive hints)

Post#1 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 am

I HAVE PROOF SEGA MIGHT BE WORKING ON THE NEXT CONSOLE!!

This is NOT a phony website than many of us have come to know. Watch this from from 9:10 to the very end and your eyes shall be opened to what might be to come..this video proves that sega might be doing some research and seeing how the public views it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpt4Js8f ... re=related

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Re: PROOF OF A NEW CONSOLE!! (Executive hints)

Post#2 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:07 am

Haha I quoted that dude with the "In my heart of hearts" on the other thread! I quoted him and didn't even realise! I seen this months ago, but forgot I got that from this dude lol.

sega2k
Graffiti Grind

Post#3 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 am

I mean if this is june 2010 and he says a rep gave him the "no comment". that could mean there is something mysterious going on at sega. And the tshirts? I mean come on. That should give you at least a hint that there is something that sega is trying to do. I mean they wouldnt just make dreamcast shirts. If anything they would be making sonic 4 tshirts to promote their new game. I think sega is trying to see if there is a demand for them in the hardware industry again.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 am

Lol, the shirts were supposed to be advertising that they are bringing back Dreamcast games to xbox live. :lol:

sega2k
Graffiti Grind

Post#5 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 am

Yea i know they were doing that. But I think there could be a bigger meaning than that. I have a video that shows how well sonic 4 is doing on the iphone. It started out with 4/5 starts which is really good. And every console that has sonic 4 is unique based on the techonology it has. The iphone and itouch both use the ability to move it side to side and twist it around. The wii uses its nunchucks and the ps3 uses move and xbox uses kinect I believe. Sega is not dead as many people believe they are. The only thing thats really stopping them is the whole problem with money. I think they need to find someone to help finance the console. Problem is. Who?

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#6 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:40 am

Sega is far from dead, but they have poor managment, and Sammy has ruined their creativity and won't let them experiment with quirky ideas as much as they did 10 years ago before the merge.

Trust me, MrSega can even attest to the fact that I was one of the early guys pushing the Sega Ringedge as a possible home console, and I do believe the patents and everything else. My thing is, I would LOVE to see a new Sega system, but I try to be a realist and not get my hopes TOO high up there bro.

That being said, there sure is a resurgence in Dreamcast games here lately, and that is only a good thing. ;)

sega2k
Graffiti Grind

Post#7 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 am

i was looking at sega sammy's stocks and they were down on yesterday. But hoefully they will rise due to their strong showing at E32010. From what I hear, sega was the best at E32010. I'm still waiting on my sources to get back to me about they have found. I have people at 2-dx.com and the-other-view.com.

http://www.the-other-view.com/e32010-sega.html

Also, this website is legit and they were actually E32010 and they have done their research and this puts to rest any rumors of a an agreement with Imagination Technologies. They even have the licensees listed and sega is no where to be listed. But the guy who sent him back an email made it clear that they could use IT technology through another company. So who knows. Read the link: It puts to rest all the rumors that were out there. But there is still hope.

http://www.the-other-view.com/segarumor2.html

MrSega

Post#8 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Anthony817 wrote:Sega is far from dead, but they have poor managment, and Sammy has ruined their creativity and won't let them experiment with quirky ideas as much as they did 10 years ago before the merge.

Trust me, MrSega can even attest to the fact that I was one of the early guys pushing the Sega Ringedge as a possible home console, and I do believe the patents and everything else. My thing is, I would LOVE to see a new Sega system, but I try to be a realist and not get my hopes TOO high up there bro.

That being said, there sure is a resurgence in Dreamcast games here lately, and that is only a good thing. ;)

SegaSammy has actaully been profiting every quarter of 2010 so far.

sega2k
Graffiti Grind

Post#9 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Yea i checked yesterday and they were up like .038% or maybe it was .38% in the stock. Pretty good I guess. At least its not going down. And games like Sonic 4, Shogun 2, Vanquish, and Conduit should only add to how good they are doing.

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#10 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:08 pm

These games remind me of the sega of old. I love sega to death but some of their recent efforts have been plainly unacceptable. It seems like they've been pushing some of those games out too early and leavin em full of bugs only to patch them l8r. Per examle i heaard sonic unleashed's werehog lvls were an unplayable mess. Bought the game for $15 and saw none of the issues they mentioned bcuz sega/sonic team sent patches through. Hopefully this trend is over...I mean look at what alpha protocol could have been if they had jus pushed back the release date for additional polish. Sega's management for the past few years ain't been so good but thankfully it seems those pleebs were canned in 2010. Hopefully sega gets back to makin the unique, quality games they used to be known for. Don't follow everyone else and just start a sequel factory...thats whats killing the industry now.