anyone have any info on this dreamcast light gun?

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

darkinertia
noob

anyone have any info on this dreamcast light gun?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

hi i just bought these 2 light guns at a flea market and i can barely find any information on them...they say "ghost hunter" on the top and for some reason they shoot on auto all the time and auto reloads and i dunno how to stop it or turn it off cuz theres no switches or anything.

does anyone know what its called or who makes it?
Attachments
SANY0003.JPG

TeamXlink
Rank 9

Re: anyone have any info on this dreamcast light gun?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Yeah a person by the name of bucanero from dcemulation has two:

http://dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=73276

darkinertia
noob

Post#3 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:37 am

i checked it out and posted a reply....not realizing it was like over 5 years ago lol

i think thats the only other place that has ANYTHING on it...i seriously cant even find a pic on it other than mine

TeamXlink
Rank 9

Post#4 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 pm

darkinertia wrote:i checked it out and posted a reply....not realizing it was like over 5 years ago lol

i think thats the only other place that has ANYTHING on it...i seriously cant even find a pic on it other than mine

There was another link I found, it didn't have any information on it only that the person had it, but it was a list of his game stuff. I will try and find the link again.