Stuck on Loading

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum
Posts: 124

Stuck on Loading

Post#1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 pm

So I'm playing shenmue and I can only get like 20 minutes of playing until it gets stuck, I don't know why
Usually it's in a loading screen.
What could be the problem?

Posts: 33

Re: Stuck on Loading

Post#2 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Do you have original GD-ROM or illegal copy of that game? If you have this game on normal CD, try download title once again and burn. It should work.

Posts: 124

Re: Stuck on Loading

Post#3 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 pm

original gd rom

User avatar
dark night
Posts: 63

Re: Stuck on Loading

Post#4 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 am

Clean the disc.
Clean the laser lens.
Try again.

For lens cleaning use a lint-free cotton swab and as high percentage Isopropyl Alcohol as you can find. *NOT* 'rubbing' alcohol. Most drugstores will have 91% Isopropyl Alcohol (Make sure the other 9% is water and not other additives) Dip one end into the alcohol and swab the glass lens in a circular motion. Use light pressure, the lens will move around a bit when you do this. Don't worry, but avoid pressing too hard in any direction to be safe.

I use the same alcohol for cleaning CD's sometimes. Use a lint free cloth and remember to wipe CD's radially when you clean them (inside out or outside in)... never in a spiral around the disc.

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users