SF2 Mix (BR) with MAME

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

SF2 Mix (BR) with MAME

Post#1 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:17 pm

I need help to make the new SF2 Mix work with MAME for DC. I tried with MAME WOW Pack version but it is difficult with DS IDE, it does not recognise the rom, it does not appear in list for any reason

SF2MIX logo.png
SF2MIX logo.png (3.17 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: SF2 Mix (BR) with MAME

Post#2 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:52 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:I need help to make the new SF2 Mix work with MAME for DC. I tried with MAME WOW Pack version but it is difficult with DS IDE, it does not recognise the rom, it does not appear in list for any reason

SF2MIX logo.png

Wowmave i did not put the driver in for that so it will not..
Try mame4all and good luck..

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Re: SF2 Mix (BR) with MAME

Post#3 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:41 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:I need help to make the new SF2 Mix work with MAME for DC. I tried with MAME WOW Pack version but it is difficult with DS IDE, it does not recognise the rom, it does not appear in list for any reason

SF2MIX logo.png

Wowmave i did not put the driver in for that so it will not..
Try mame4all and good luck..

which mame makes normally boot SF2 champion edition ? I tried something curius: I Opened Lan-Di MAME4ALL build tested working in Redream, I rebuild it (without modification) with bootdreams 106 (Option data/data-audio/data) and it does not boot, it shows "Not available games found" ¿ :roll: ? I see in GD-Rpom explorer Sessions 1 & 2 are different...
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Return to “Support”