HDMI adapter options?

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Liare
shadow

HDMI adapter options?

Post#1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:10 pm

Hi all,

New to the group :)

This will I'll be adding a GDemu and PicoPSU to my DC and I'm buzzing! I'm on the market for a HDMI solution on a budget? Amazon (UK) have a couple of choices.

1. Kaico for £34.99 & 2. LiNKFOR for £23.99 - Both have good reviews so I'm thinking of going for the cheaper one?

Thanks all :D

Utra64
rebel

Re: HDMI adapter options?

Post#2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:16 pm

I'm looking at getting the Kaico adapter after seeing the comparison feeds against DCDigital. Very impressive for a plug n play adapter.

Liare
shadow

Post#3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:56 am

Utra64 wrote:I'm looking at getting the Kaico adapter after seeing the comparison feeds against DCDigital. Very impressive for a plug n play adapter.

Yeah, I'm probably going to get the same one to be fair. I may try a cheaper alternative to start or buy both and see which one looks better :D

Utra64
rebel

Post#4 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:03 am

Liare wrote:
Utra64 wrote:I'm looking at getting the Kaico adapter after seeing the comparison feeds against DCDigital. Very impressive for a plug n play adapter.

Yeah, I'm probably going to get the same one to be fair. I may try a cheaper alternative to start or buy both and see which one looks better :D
I actually went ahead and ordered the Kaico last night. It's arriving tomorrow so I'll let you know how I get on mate.

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk

Liare
shadow

Post#6 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:50 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:I use a $19 cheap one from amazon..

Got a link mate? I'm in the UK but they might sell the same one?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Seems it's like $19 now works for all my capture needs

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0896 ... UTF8&psc=1

Nice has it's own power and 16.9 swtich so i cant complain been using it 4 months and it's the only one thats not broken.. i have had all the others..

Convert Sega Dreamcast to HDMI audio video signal to connect to HDMI TV
    This Converter Supports Sega Dreamcast Display Modes 480i, 576i, 480p.
    Sega Dreamcast to HDMI Converter supports 4:3 and 16:9 Switch
    Plug and play Provide the best signal processing with great precision, colors, resolution and details