HDMI adapter options?

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Liare
shadow

HDMI adapter options?

Post by Liare »

Hi all,

New to the group :)

This will I'll be adding a GDemu and PicoPSU to my DC and I'm buzzing! I'm on the market for a HDMI solution on a budget? Amazon (UK) have a couple of choices.

1. Kaico for £34.99 & 2. LiNKFOR for £23.99 - Both have good reviews so I'm thinking of going for the cheaper one?

Thanks all :D

Utra64
rebel

Re: HDMI adapter options?

Post by Utra64 »

I'm looking at getting the Kaico adapter after seeing the comparison feeds against DCDigital. Very impressive for a plug n play adapter.

Liare
shadow

Post by Liare »

Utra64 wrote:I'm looking at getting the Kaico adapter after seeing the comparison feeds against DCDigital. Very impressive for a plug n play adapter.
Yeah, I'm probably going to get the same one to be fair. I may try a cheaper alternative to start or buy both and see which one looks better :D

Utra64
rebel

Post by Utra64 »

Liare wrote:
Utra64 wrote:I'm looking at getting the Kaico adapter after seeing the comparison feeds against DCDigital. Very impressive for a plug n play adapter.
Yeah, I'm probably going to get the same one to be fair. I may try a cheaper alternative to start or buy both and see which one looks better :D
I actually went ahead and ordered the Kaico last night. It's arriving tomorrow so I'll let you know how I get on mate.

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk

Liare
shadow

Post by Liare »

Ian Micheal wrote:I use a $19 cheap one from amazon..

Got a link mate? I'm in the UK but they might sell the same one?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Seems it's like $19 now works for all my capture needs

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0896 ... UTF8&psc=1

Nice has it's own power and 16.9 swtich so i cant complain been using it 4 months and it's the only one thats not broken.. i have had all the others..
  • Convert Sega Dreamcast to HDMI audio video signal to connect to HDMI TV
    This Converter Supports Sega Dreamcast Display Modes 480i, 576i, 480p.
    Sega Dreamcast to HDMI Converter supports 4:3 and 16:9 Switch
    Plug and play Provide the best signal processing with great precision, colors, resolution and details