PSO Ver 2 wont connect to the internet?

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

AngusDalemon
noob

PSO Ver 2 wont connect to the internet?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 am

So my copy of Ver 2 arrived today and I couldnt get it to connect online. When I click online, it loads for a while and then freezes for about 30 seconds (on the screen where it looks like your in space with the glowing white circle in the middle). It then pops up with an error message saying ‘The line was disconnected due to network error(s). Please try again later.’. Could someone tell me how to fix this?

hawkzer0
dirty sailor

Re: PSO Ver 2 wont connect to the internet?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:44 am

Please do some searching on the forum b4 you post a question. You might be surprised by what you find. There are MANY posts pretty identical to yours.

To answer your question, vanilla usv2 can't go online on its own anymore. You need a codebreaker code, or Blue Crab's bootdisc to put in before the game, or one of Aleron Ives repacked cdis.
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: PSO Ver 2 wont connect to the internet?

Post#3 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:51 am

The PSO Patcher boot disc can be found at The PSO Palace. This is what I use to go online with my official game disc.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs