Soul caliber

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

rjcoviello
lithium

Soul caliber

Post#1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:27 pm

I just got a copy of Soul Caliber, it will not load. It just keeps resetting back to the Dreamcast menu, I’ve tried all of my other games and they load right up but not this one. I have an American Dreamcast and it doesn’t appear to be a Japanese version. Very confused and upset lol, any ideas? Guidance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Re: Soul caliber

Post#2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:34 am

The disc is on good condition? scratches? or not then your laser need to calibrate. That happen to me on sega rally 2, Soul Calibur and Sonic Adventure.

rjcoviello
lithium

Post#3 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:37 am

@darksynbios how does one calibrate the laser? And the game condition is perfect, and like I said all other games work perfectly. And I have sonic and Sega rally, it’s just weird

rjcoviello
lithium

Post#4 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:15 am

Nevermind, I looked it up. Seems easy eneough but not sure if I’ll do it yet for one game

beanboy
Wazza

Post#5 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:10 pm

I always wondered, why is it that with some games, you need to calibrate the laser?
Shouldn't all games work, without the need to calibrate the laser?
I've never went through this problem though, but I've always heard a few people, have this strange problem.

Good to see, that this is like one way, to fix this odd problem. :)