Uploading art to Jet Grind Radio

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

ERVOSCV
Anarki

Re: Uploading art to Jet Grind Radio

Post#11 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:05 am

Posted some more simple ones in here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11765

Huge thanks to Jial (whoever you are) this is so cool. However, I still can't upload the VMU file to the JGR gallery. Obviously I got it in the game, so it's on my VMU, but when I attempt to upload the same file (after logging in) into the gallery, it says "0 files" in the VMU upload screen.

Xiden
Developer

Post#12 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:45 am

ERVOSCV wrote:Posted some more simple ones in here:

Huge thanks to Jial (whoever you are) this is so cool. However, I still can't upload the VMU file to the JGR gallery. Obviously I got it in the game, so it's on my VMU, but when I attempt to upload the same file (after logging in) into the gallery, it says "0 files" in the VMU upload screen.

The dreampipe upload system is broken right now. We're still trying to investigate whats going on, but for now no one will be able to upload anything.

ERVOSCV
Anarki

Post#13 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:58 am

Ah no worries then, my main goal was to just get something on the VMU while everything is up and running now. Thanks for the update.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#14 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:55 am

Xiden wrote:

The dreampipe upload system is broken right now. We're still trying to investigate whats going on, but for now no one will be able to upload anything.

If you need help I have it working perfectly

Xiden
Developer

Post#15 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:37 pm

mrneo240 wrote:
Xiden wrote:

If you need help I have it working perfectly

Sending u a PM with error we are getting