USB GD-ROM and img/ccd files

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Revolt
noob

USB GD-ROM and img/ccd files

Post#1 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Hey there everyone! :)

I recently (and finally!) bought a usb gdrom after reading a ton of stuff here and on other (not even close so well-designed) websites. Some say that MNemo is quiet or rude but I enjoyed the contact ;)

To what I wanted to ask - I have a ton of games. Since the drive died, I looked around to get as much gdis as possible to have my collection on the hdd. Now there is one part somehow no one asked or I just couldn't find an answer anywhere - a few of the games I now have digitally are img/ccd based. How on earth do I get them to be like a trurip gdi with a gdi- and bin-files? I want themnto be just like the rest of the collection, but right now I really have no clue how to get them to play on the usb gdrom. It also doesn't matter if there is any OS based answer, I got every OS on hand for testing. :)

It would be really awesome if someone can help me.

Xiden
Developer

Re: USB GD-ROM and img/ccd files

Post#2 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:48 am

Revolt wrote:Hey there everyone! :)

I recently (and finally!) bought a usb gdrom after reading a ton of stuff here and on other (not even close so well-designed) websites. Some say that MNemo is quiet or rude but I enjoyed the contact ;)

To what I wanted to ask - I have a ton of games. Since the drive died, I looked around to get as much gdis as possible to have my collection on the hdd. Now there is one part somehow no one asked or I just couldn't find an answer anywhere - a few of the games I now have digitally are img/ccd based. How on earth do I get them to be like a trurip gdi with a gdi- and bin-files? I want themnto be just like the rest of the collection, but right now I really have no clue how to get them to play on the usb gdrom. It also doesn't matter if there is any OS based answer, I got every OS on hand for testing. :)

It would be really awesome if someone can help me.

Hi Revolt, I sent you a PM with a link that has the info you need :)

Revolt
noob

Post#3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Hm, as it turned out it wasn't exactly what I had in mind after all. ;)

Has anyone any idea on the topic? I'm still wondering on how to get img/ccd files to play in any way.

aldair
Metallic

Post#4 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am

Revolt wrote:Hm, as it turned out it wasn't exactly what I had in mind after all. ;)

Has anyone any idea on the topic? I'm still wondering on how to get img/ccd files to play in any way.

1)use daemon tools for mount img/ccd
2) use padus discjuggler for make cdi image from virtual drive

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:59 am

WinCDEmu

Nope no CDI mounting sorries