DreamPi Games will not connect

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

robby
noob

DreamPi Games will not connect

Post#1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:01 pm

I ordered the DreamPi 3 kit recently but can not get it to connect. I have followed all of the steps in the FAQ and Troubleshooting. After hours of trying to interpret these steps every way that I can, I am all out of ideas.

Where I am now is, I can see the dreampi on my router.

I am connected via wifi

It's IP address end in .34

Both lights on the modem are lit.

The dreampi is displaying a nice bright red light.

http://dreamcast.online/now/ detects my dreampi

when I attempt to connect to the internet using WebBrowser on the dreamcast after a long wait I receive the error "Unable to load the requested document. Please try again"

When I attempt to connect with Quake 3 it immediately gives me an error that it can not connect to the server. This happens basically instantaneously as soon as I save internet settings.

I connected my dreampi to a monitor to check for errors and have attached an image with that information. I apologize for the blurry image the only handy hdmi connection I had was my projector. I see to lines that say "fail" along with warnings, that appear to have something to do with the failed lines.

Please help, I really want to play.

Shuouma
Developer

Re: DreamPi Games will not connect

Post#2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Where is the image?

Xiden
Developer

Post#3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Might need to re-flash your image. Did you get it from Dreamcastlive.net?

RichNice
undertow

Post#4 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:07 am

Xiden wrote:Might need to re-flash your image. Did you get it from Dreamcastlive.net?
Having same issue... About to reflash

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
HTTR2018 on 2Ksports games.