Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - Mobile Suit Gundam: EFF vs. Zeon: Sunday 4/21 @ 8:00PM UK

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - Toy Racer: Sunday 6/10 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#911 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Me!! I have never played TR online and have been itching to try it!!

Xiden
Developer

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - PBA Tour Bowling 2001: Sunday 6/3 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#912 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:15 am

Chael wrote:Having all the games on rotation make sense but on the other hand we are still having a weekly pso and quake session despite having some new games which are arguably as fun online, such as AFO, Ooga Booga, Monaco...
And there can only be so many weekly gathers.

That is something to consider thinking about it this way. With Quake being a weekly offering on Fridays, should it be included in the rotation? I know there were talks of possibly setting up a sports night which would be neat since its a 1v1 situation on those games. Again as others have stated I'm okay if it remains as is, just didn't take in to account that Quake is available weekly.

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - PBA Tour Bowling 2001: Sunday 6/3 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#913 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Xiden wrote:
Chael wrote:Having all the games on rotation make sense but on the other hand we are still having a weekly pso and quake session despite having some new games which are arguably as fun online, such as AFO, Ooga Booga, Monaco...

That is something to consider thinking about it this way. With Quake being a weekly offering on Fridays, should it be included in the rotation? I know there were talks of possibly setting up a sports night which would be neat since its a 1v1 situation on those games. Again as others have stated I'm okay if it remains as is, just didn't take in to account that Quake is available weekly.

Agree with you Xiden about Q3, is a weekly game nice idea to exclude it and speed up the thing a bit. I like so much Q3, but maybe other newer online games worth to be more played. Q3 is a classic and always will be here every friday and everyday if people want :-)

Xiden, what games you include in that Sports 1vs1 list?Sounds nice!, but for now there is only one 2kx game available.

Nice ideas, thanks! :)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Xiden
Developer

Post#914 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Jako wrote:
Xiden wrote:

Agree with you Xiden about Q3, is a weekly game nice idea to exclude it and speed up the thing a bit. I like so much Q3, but maybe other newer online games worth to be more played. Q3 is a classic and always will be here every friday and everyday if people want :-)

Xiden, what games you include in that Sports 1vs1 list?Sounds nice!, but for now there is only one 2kx game available.

Nice ideas, thanks! :)

Once the remaining sports titles are rolled out, a rotation of all 1v1 sports titles would be nice :)

Chael
fire

Post#915 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Also funny that those two weekly gathers are inferiors versions compared to PC unlike the games I quoted
:p
If Outtrigger ever comes... No way it has a night every 3 month.

Meanwhile I can't join anything anyway coz no dial tone despite two lights up. Not sure if the console, the internal lvi or the cable is the culprit!! Don't have duplicates for those yet :(

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#916 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Chael, replace the cable first, then trouble-shoot from there. Make sure the DC is configured correctly being I had one of my DC's work but then "something" changed in the settings, so I reconfigured the DC, then all was well.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

GGplay
rebel

Post#917 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi Jako, its not that i really care about that game, but i think Quake 3 should stay in rotation for UK Game Night, for me as an EU player Fragging Friday starts at 2:00 in the morning, so i will never be able to join that, its just to late and i think other EU player have the same problem as well.

But i am also not sad if you remove it :)

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#918 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:01 pm

GGplay wrote:Hi Jako, its not that i really care about that game, but i think Quake 3 should stay in rotation for UK Game Night, for me as an EU player Fragging Friday starts at 2:00 in the morning, so i will never be able to join that, its just to late and i think other EU player have the same problem as well.

True! I forgot that Q3 fridays are a bit late. Was the same for me but my memory are so short. Hehehe. Nice detail, Thanks!
Q3 is untouched on the list. :-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#919 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:16 am

Jako wrote:
GGplay wrote:Hi Jako, its not that i really care about that game, but i think Quake 3 should stay in rotation for UK Game Night, for me as an EU player Fragging Friday starts at 2:00 in the morning, so i will never be able to join that, its just to late and i think other EU player have the same problem as well.

True! I forgot that Q3 fridays are a bit late. Was the same for me but my memory are so short. Hehehe. Nice detail, Thanks!
Q3 is untouched on the list. :-)

Why not have a UK fragiin friday? Set a time where it suits yourselves and gather. Sure it would be too early for me or other US gamers to join but who ever is still left playin from the UK fraggin friday can join a bit in the US fraggin friday
Last edited by Mechanic on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italian Stallion

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - World Series Baseball 2K2: Sunday 6/17 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#920 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:23 am

Who's in for baseball next week?
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live