Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - Mobile Suit Gundam: EFF vs. Zeon: Sunday 4/21 @ 8:00PM UK

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
Jako
Sunday Shootout

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - PBA Tour Bowling 2001: Sunday 6/3 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#901 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Hi Dobbs and GGplay!
Glad to be the host, is true that usually are more USA than Euro players, but not always.
I thunk the same some months ago, "uff, many games on list, many time to play that game again..."
But on other side each DC online game keep a worth to be played. Each of that games have a lot of work behind to be resurrected and ready online today. Each game is special, bad or better, but keep a worth.
Im agree that, from my own like view, to play more some games that anothers that sundays, but try to dont forgive any game. I.E.: Tonight os PBA bowling... not so many people have it patched... or simply dont like bowling. PBA is not my fav game hahahh, i never will win hahaha, but is funny on his way. Keep a worth to play it every x weeks, is only 1 hour.
I like Pod and Monaco, and i like many more MaxPool, ChuChuRocket and Next Tetris hahahha, ohhh, many weeks between each game...

Is a funny tradition to enjoy every dreamcast game every sunday, many people comes and im happy to see many euro players coming every week like drombd, mother_b, vill22, dennjo, dreamcastUK... and all the USA users that never fails every week!

The balance/idea for this, People can vote or say what they wany to play before or after the game night.
Game night is only 1Hour, or 2, 3,... hehehe. But like other times, we can change to another game. Dreamcast Now is a big help too, if you wanna play something before, go online to that game, and if people see you they come. Easy like that.

Better ideas? :-)
Sorry for my bad english XD

Edit: PC is who make all the job and checks the list of the Game night every week.Aaaaaallll weeks!. Dear Pcwzrd13, what is your opinion?
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - PBA Tour Bowling 2001: Sunday 6/3 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#902 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:02 pm

I like it the way it is. One can always check the list on DC-Live
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Xiden
Developer

Post#903 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:05 pm

All games should be included, I only wish there were more than two game nights. Its been hard for me to attend lately due to life changes

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#904 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Same.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#905 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:11 pm

GGplay wrote:I think we should get rid of some of the less beloved games.

Jako wrote:PC is who make all the job and checks the list of the Game night every week.Aaaaaallll weeks!. Dear Pcwzrd13, what is your opinion?

The whole reason why I started Game Night in the first place was so that we might be able to play some of the games that are never played otherwise. When I first started it, no one ever played anything other than PSO and Quake. Now every game gets a chance to be played at least every once and a while. The most popular games are already played on a regular basis at random times so reducing Game Night to just those games would kind of nullify the whole point.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#906 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Amen! :-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Xiden
Developer

Post#907 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Just to add additional note, usually after a game or two of whatevers on tap on game night people will jump on to whatever other game u want if you ask too :)

Chael
fire

Post#908 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:54 pm

Having all the games on rotation make sense but on the other hand we are still having a weekly pso and quake session despite having some new games which are arguably as fun online, such as AFO, Ooga Booga, Monaco...
And there can only be so many weekly gathers.

GGplay
rebel

Post#909 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Some games are online fun with 2 players, other games you need to be more players to really enjoy it, like AFO.
Is Alien Front played outside Game Nights? I think games like that need to come more in rotation.

I know a lot of USA players are on UK game night and thats great.

I am ok with how it is now its just an idea. :)

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - Toy Racer: Sunday 6/10 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#910 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Who's in for Toy Racer next week?
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live