Christmas Break Online Gameing!

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
TeamXlink
Rank 9

Christmas Break Online Gameing!

Post#1 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 am

Christmas break for me starts this coming friday, during Christmas break I plan on doing a lot of online gameing, I'm up for any game (I can't do Maximus Pool because I don't have it burnt and I'm out of Discs.). What about everyone else?

Favrenation
Outrun

Re: Christmas Break Online Gameing!

Post#2 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:51 pm

I still have a few days next week but Im up for some fraggin, PSO'n, 4x4'n and whatever else you can think of!
PS2 Online Gaming

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Christmas Break Online Gameing!

Post#3 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Rad and I have been playing online daily as well (Max Pool, PSO, 4x4 and Q3).
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

scaryred24
Sunday Shootout

Re: Fri Dec 17 2010 11 22 am

Post#4 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Lerakroxa wrote:can you post some pictures of a ranged weapons?? im interested to see some weapons of this game..

What a necro-bump. There are no such thing as ranged weapons in Quake 3. If you want to see what I mean, use the shotgun in game and try to use it as a sniper rifle.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2623 ($699 with sales)
  • Games owned: 250
  • Games played: 146 (58%)
  • Hours on record: 1,948.2h

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7087109286Image

everynewday84
Nemesis

Re: Fri Dec 17 2010 11 22 am

Post#5 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:35 pm

scaryred24 wrote:
Lerakroxa wrote:can you post some pictures of a ranged weapons?? im interested to see some weapons of this game..

What a necro-bump. There are no such thing as ranged weapons in Quake 3. If you want to see what I mean, use the shotgun in game and try to use it as a sniper rifle.

Bumping your necro bump :mrgreen: The Rail gun is a perfect example of a ranged weapon in q3. The Rail gun can insta-kill from very long ranges.

I agree with you that the shotgun is a terrible range weapon in most situations. However, if you know your enemy has less than 5HP, the shotgun becomes the best ranged weapon-- as it will hit a target at long range, its just that the shotgun fragmentation is such that your opponent will only be hit 1 or 2 pieces of shot. Hence, the low damage. The spread of the shotgun makes it very easy to hit targets at long range. Just remember that you'll only be dolling out minimal damage.
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.