Gundam - Thread For Arranging Games

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
hadyn
letterbomb

Gundam - Thread For Arranging Games

Post#1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:48 am

Hi All,

Anyone fancy some games of Gundam today from 4pm UK time?

Cheers,

Hadyn
Last edited by hadyn on Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

hadyn
letterbomb

Re: Gundam - Today 4pm

Post#2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:06 am

I’m online now :)

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#3 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Sorry mate I didn't see this or I'd have loved to play. Did you manage to get a game after? I've not had much free time with the kids off school but I would love to make gundam a weekly thing when everything is back to normal(ish)

hadyn
letterbomb

Post#4 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:47 pm

Krootox1986 wrote:Sorry mate I didn't see this or I'd have loved to play. Did you manage to get a game after? I've not had much free time with the kids off school but I would love to make gundam a weekly thing when everything is back to normal(ish)

Managed to get a few games in with DCDingo which was great.

A weekly Gundam event that is convenient for most folks would be absolutely awesome.

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#5 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:01 pm

I just rewatched Mobile Suit Gundam again after we played that Sunday, it really flicked a long dormant Gundam switch in my head. I went and bought zeta gundam and gundam wing on DVD and bought 2 SD gundam games and extreme vs-force on vita (which plays just like the DC game). I really hope we get a translation because I'd love to play through the single player too. Do you mind if we use this thread to organise games for now? I work early in the mornings so I'm usually in bed by around half 8 but there's a sweet spot around 7 when the baby goes to bed and I'm free for an hour (I'm in Wales so this is all British time)

hadyn
letterbomb

Post#6 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:54 pm

Krootox1986 wrote:I just rewatched Mobile Suit Gundam again after we played that Sunday, it really flicked a long dormant Gundam switch in my head. I went and bought zeta gundam and gundam wing on DVD and bought 2 SD gundam games and extreme vs-force on vita (which plays just like the DC game). I really hope we get a translation because I'd love to play through the single player too. Do you mind if we use this thread to organise games for now? I work early in the mornings so I'm usually in bed by around half 8 but there's a sweet spot around 7 when the baby goes to bed and I'm free for an hour (I'm in Wales so this is all British time)

I know what you mean about watching Gundam again - I watched the original again on YouTube after all of this:

https://youtu.be/XRT1nqG1EVI

I also dug out a Gundam model kit I bought from Tokyo a few years ago!

I’m happy to use this thread to organise games, perhaps the moderators can change the title of the thread to reflect this?

Please let me know what days and times are good for you and we can get some more games organised.

dcdingo
Quad Damage

Post#7 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:55 pm

Krootox1986 wrote:I just rewatched Mobile Suit Gundam again after we played that Sunday, it really flicked a long dormant Gundam switch in my head. I went and bought zeta gundam and gundam wing on DVD and bought 2 SD gundam games and extreme vs-force on vita (which plays just like the DC game). I really hope we get a translation because I'd love to play through the single player too. Do you mind if we use this thread to organise games for now? I work early in the mornings so I'm usually in bed by around half 8 but there's a sweet spot around 7 when the baby goes to bed and I'm free for an hour (I'm in Wales so this is all British time)

I'd be well up for this! We UK folk can sort out a time that suits us all :D
PSO - Crimez (Lv136 FoNewm) / Revlis (Lv20 RaCast)
Anything else - dcdingo
YouTube Link

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#8 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:43 pm

Like I said I'm a bit all over the place with the wife working from home and the kids off school but I will sit down with the wife later and try find out what's the best day and time. Probably a Wednesday evening

hadyn
letterbomb

Post#9 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:42 am

Krootox1986 wrote:Like I said I'm a bit all over the place with the wife working from home and the kids off school but I will sit down with the wife later and try find out what's the best day and time. Probably a Wednesday evening

Wednesday night is sounding good to me.

hadyn
letterbomb

Re: Gundam - Thread For Arranging Games

Post#10 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:22 am

Just realised you can change the thread title as a user, so I’ve changed the title as required :)