Dreamcast Live Saturday Night Sports Night!! - Saturdays @ 9:00PM Eastern

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Dreamcast Live Saturday Night Sports Night!! - Saturdays @ 9:00PM Eastern

Post#1 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:43 am

Welcome to the official Dreamcast Live Saturday Night Sportsball thread. Saturday Night Sportsball is a weekly event hosted by Dreamcast Live which features all the online Dreamcast sports games. Games are every Saturday @ 9:00PM Eastern. Post in this thread to vote on which game you want to play each week!

Game: NFL 2K2
Date: Saturdays @ 9:00PM Eastern
Hosted by: ncman071

Confirmed Players:
ncman71

Maybes:

To see the full calendar of Dreamcast Live online events click here.
Last edited by ncman071 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:09 pm, edited 31 times in total.

2koolpa
photon blast

Re: Dreamcast Live Monday Night Sportsball - Mondays @ 9:00PM Eastern

Post#2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:33 pm

I've got some ideas for this game night. I've talked with a couple of the people who I've played with and they think it would be fun so I'll post about it here to gauge interest.

So if we get enough people playing consistently we could have a little season with scheduled games leading to rankings for a playoff and ultimately a super bowl to crown a seasonal champion.

I think that finding a solid group of 6 players would make it doable. Obviously the more the better. But 6 is a realistic goal to start with.

Maybe some basic stat tracking. We could discuss further details here and come up with a plan. I have alot of ideas about it myself but I'd like to see what everyone thinks... And see if there's even enough people interested in doing it.

Anyway we got off to a good start yesterday with I think 4 or 5 people showing up for games. I think this could turn out to be a well supported weekly event.

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#3 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:59 pm

its gonna be great!!

Lbandjcfan54.
noob

Post#4 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:48 pm

I dig 2koolpa's idea, I just got to get NFL and NCAA 2K2 (I have NFL 2k1 and World Series 2k2),.

Shuouma
Developer

Post#5 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Remember that NBA is coming so make room for that

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#6 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Amazing! Thanks fellers!!!

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#7 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:05 pm

NBA IS GONNA BE REDICULOUS!!! CANT WAIT!!

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#8 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:54 pm

Shall we break-in the new NBA ShuoGarden this first event? =}

treyldog
undertow

Post#9 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:44 pm

So, obviously NBA, NFL, and WSB2k are all going to be mainstays, but are we including PBA tour bowling in this?

2koolpa
photon blast

Post#10 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Yeah I think PBA and also Maximum Pool could fall under "sports" night. Though an argument could be made that pool is not a sport, I dont see the need to be too picky about it.

I mean, basketball is a game, but there are organizations set up that pay professionals to play it and its considered a sport. So there are professional bowlers and professional.. poolers?.. pool players. Lets include them both.

In honor of NBA coming back online today we should dedicate this coming Monday to an all NBA playlist.

Of course, I do kind of like keeping this night open so that people can play whatever sports game they want to play rather than it being locked down to a certain game each week. Maybe someone wants to participate in sports night but they dont have the exact game thats scheduled to be played. They should be able to post and find someone who would like to play the game they DO have with them.

I guess then this Monday will be NBA! (but if youd rather play something else) night. =)