Dedicated Sports Night

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
HuntrRose
Vagabond

Re: Dedicated Sports Night

Post#21 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:31 pm

lol

2koolpa
photon blast

Post#22 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Yeah I could be there every Monday at least for the foreseeable future. 10 pm would be nice for consistency with Wednesdays however 9 might be better because of people needing to get up for work the next day. (Which is why I think Wednesday should be 9 as well but not my call) anyway if I take this gig how much does it pay? =P

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#23 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:55 pm

2koolpa wrote:Yeah I could be there every Monday at least for the foreseeable future. 10 pm would be nice for consistency with Wednesdays however 9 might be better because of people needing to get up for work the next day. (Which is why I think Wednesday should be 9 as well but not my call) anyway if I take this gig how much does it pay? =P

:lol: I was thinking of changing Wednesday to 9PM but the issue is that it might be too early for people on the west coast. I might put up a poll at some point. As for what time we should make the Monday game, I'll just let people cast their vote here. Post and let me know people! :)

As for the host, how about we do ncman071 as the main host and 2koopla as the co-host? :) That way there should be someone on every Monday even if one of you can't make it.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

2koolpa
photon blast

Post#24 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Co host? Have you not read my contract demands? I'm the star of the show or I'm walkin'.

But yes you can count me in for it. I think my vote will go for 9 pm. I know what you're saying as far the west coast, but putting it to a vote is a good idea.

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#25 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:17 pm

2koolpa wrote:Yeah I could be there every Monday at least for the foreseeable future. 10 pm would be nice for consistency with Wednesdays however 9 might be better because of people needing to get up for work the next day. (Which is why I think Wednesday should be 9 as well but not my call) anyway if I take this gig how much does it pay? =P

EH? I don't get a dime for hosting Q3 so you'll get squata! and like it !
9pm sounds good :-D
Italian Stallion

thecodygriffin
undertow

Post#26 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:27 pm

Although I wouldn't be able to "host" I would be able to do Monday nights at 9:00 PM ET pretty regularly.

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#27 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:28 pm

mechanic i can pay you with my body.

2koolpa
photon blast

Post#28 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:32 pm

PC, ncman and I have talked and we are gonna swap the hosting around. I'll go ahead and volunteer and he will help out and try to make it when he can. So just let me know whatever I need to do thanks

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#29 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:33 pm

make the thread

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#30 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:43 pm

ncman071 wrote:mechanic i can pay you with my body.

Beer would be fine :lol:
Italian Stallion