Flag to Flag/ Super Speed Racing reviews by RobisMarshall

A section to post your reviews of Dreamcast games. See rules for details.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Rating System: Please include a rating on the scale from 1 to 10. Make sure to put the name of the game in the topic title (game name must be first in the title) Example: 'Toy Racer Review by yadayadagames'. Also include a poll with options 1-10 other users can rate the game (you can add our own subtitles for each ranking or leave it blank). Example: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtop ... f=34&t=789

Poll: What would you rate Flag to Flag

No votes
No votes
15%
No votes
8%
8%
15%
46%
No votes
8%
Total votes: 13

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Flag to Flag/ Super Speed Racing reviews by RobisMarshall

Post#11 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:44 pm

beanboy wrote:I miss Indy 500. I played that game in the arcades, in the late 90's when I was small.
Too bad I was a bad driver back then. :lol:

why are you missing indy500 when you can play it on uae4all emulator on dreamcast and it's better version then the dos one?

can play it right now on dreamcast..

sgmx
dirty sailor

Post#12 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:41 pm

I never really liked this game, although controls are ok,i found it quite repetitive and a bit boring, we have much better racing games on DC i think (i prefer games like MSR, San Francisco rush, vanishing point..)

Woodneeded
undertow

Post#13 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:28 pm

I really like this game it's pretty fun but as others stated it's pretty easy. Once you get the hang of the game it's pretty easy to dominate the championship. One issue with the championship mode is that it mimics the 1998 season, so the only variable is yourself other wise the AI is trying to get the result of the real race. If you select the driver who won the 98 race you can seriously dominate.

EmuBoarding
shadow

Post#14 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:40 am

it is a great game.

RobisMarshall
minority

Post#15 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:50 pm

Going back to replay the game today and I stand by my review, this is still a very enjoyable game on my aged dc