All-In-One Dreamcast Wifi Adapter

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Re: All-In-One Dreamcast Wifi Adapter

Post#51 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:42 am

Zuchary wrote:The Dream Adapter is reaching completion.
The parts for the final build have been ordered. As long as each part is good quality there won't be any more changes.
In the meantime I am putting together a Kickstarter for the Dream Adapter. This is the easiest way I will know how to get this thing out there.
When the Kickstarter goes up, you will here about it here. When that happens, spread the word!

Can't wait to see it in action, I hope to see a lot of people online in the future :)

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#52 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:37 pm

I think it would be awesome to have a case underneath the dreamcast. Kind of like the karaoke add on. Actually the karaoke add on would be a sweet spot for the dreampi. If only could make a new face plate.
Attachments
dreamkara-machine.JPG
drikara6.jpg

Xerxes3rd
fire

Post#53 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:12 pm

The-Amazing-Mr_V wrote:I think it would be awesome to have a case underneath the dreamcast. Kind of like the karaoke add on. Actually the karaoke add on would be a sweet spot for the dreampi. If only could make a new face plate.

I considered doing that- it could hold the Pi, modem, VGA/HDMI box, and power supply/passthrough for the Pi. Unfortunately my CAD skills are very lacking, so it would take me forever to figure out how to model it. Instead I wimped out and just printed a Pi case off Thingiverse. =(

Xiden
Developer

Post#54 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 pm

The-Amazing-Mr_V wrote:I think it would be awesome to have a case underneath the dreamcast. Kind of like the karaoke add on. Actually the karaoke add on would be a sweet spot for the dreampi. If only could make a new face plate.

+1 to this idea. Would like this :) Maybe even have a under fan mount for extra cooling...

M1 IRON SIGHTS
rebel

Post#55 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Awesome!!!