New and need help with Juno.

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Impulse
Admin

Re: New and need help with Juno.

Post#11 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:48 am

The *67 was suppose to allow you to bypass the time restriction for the 10 hours a month juno allows. I think he was looking off my guide, here: http://dreamcast-talk.com/isplist.php But that apparently doesn't work any longer. So I gave him reference to the new way fackue made: http://dchelp.dcemulation.org/?Juno_Dunning_Helper

Remove *67 it may be giving you the restricted problem. It's possible the guide I posted is now obsolete. Juno could have updated their system. As for the dial up number first space, you should put the area code there. Look here for your nearest access number: http://my.juno.com/s/numbers

Codebreaker codes can be a pain. The easiest way to get online to our server would be to download this pso, burn it with disc juggler at lowest speed and you can connect without CB or anything else special: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3D5ZQ45J

Please, be patient FFjump. We can get this problem worked out one way or another.
-Impulse

FFJump
shadow

Post#12 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:41 am

I believe it is my internet settings. I removed the *67 and it says the same thing. :( I'll put the area code in the first space. But meanwhile here are all my settings name: my name is here. User Login: the user name dial guard gave me is here. Password: the password dial guard gave me. dialup phone number: 1st space is blank 2nd space T and number dial guard gave me. Backup number: nothing DNS1 and 2 have all 0's. area code your dialing from: blank, long distance prefix: blank, call waiting: blank, Dial is on tone. Dial area code: No, Blind dial: No use proxy server: No. These are all my settings. Do you see anything wrong? Thank you guys for your help. I'm sorry if I'm being a bother. I never tried this before :|
Zurker FOnewm Lv.9, Vera HUnewerl lv.3 My brother: Cortex RAcast lv.10 Blak Rose FOnewerl lv.4
My posts are like my style. Unpredictable.

FFJump
shadow

Post#13 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:41 pm

It's working! :o I put my normal user name and password. Put my area code in area you're dialing from and put Yesin dial area code. I downloaded the codes from your site and I'm going to connect in awhile. I'll only be able to play for 10 hours a month though. :cry: Thanks for all your help! I shall repay you in battle! I'm Zurker and Vera. My little brother is Cortex and Blak Rose, he doesn't chat much though. So thank's again! :mrgreen:
Zurker FOnewm Lv.9, Vera HUnewerl lv.3 My brother: Cortex RAcast lv.10 Blak Rose FOnewerl lv.4

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#14 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:00 pm

I think I know Black Rose, unless it's someone else with the same name. I would love to play a game with you sometime though. Glad you're all set up. Just schedule a game on the forums sometime & we'll play. ;)
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

FFJump
shadow

Post#15 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm

It's blak rose without the "c" ;) He misspelled his name. :roll: I just connected so it's working. I logged off becuase no one was playing and because it froze for some reason. :? I'll see you online!

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#16 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:10 pm

Oh that's too bad. Yeah, make sure you post you are online playing. You're more bound to bump into someone. ;) But hey it's saturday everyone is probably busy.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Impulse
Admin

Post#17 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:12 am

Congrats, FFjump. I'm really glad you got it working ok.

I was going to say put your area code in but you did. Thats good. Try to put in the *67 again. Since it didn't change anything for connecting it might allow you to bypass the time restriction after all.

Another question... so you just put in your user and pass without using the encrypted stuff?

Sorry to hear that it froze, where were you when it did that? Also, try to paly on the ship Vega works best for North American players. Solaris works best with european players. And if you have problems on either then play on scht: dc only. That is another server and they have better connection usually.

I hope to see you online sometime. Post in the game schedule section when you want to play.
-Impulse

FFJump
shadow

Post#18 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:00 pm

I put in my user name withOUT the encrypted stuff. I was trying to log into solaris when it froze. Later, I logged into the scht server and it worked perfectly. :) I'll make sure to post in the game schedule, and I'll try the *67 again.

Impulse
Admin

Post#19 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:41 pm

Ah, I see. It's probably because Solaris is a Europe ship. Try out Vega sometime, it should work ok for you.

Good luck, hopefully the *67 works.

See you online :) .
-Impulse

Return to “Online”