Ok, here is what I have and what I tried and what happened.
1. NTSC/U Dreamcast (flashed to Schthack IP).
2. PSOv2 PAL (the real deal).
3. Utopia 1.5 Boot disc.
4. BBA (HIT-0400)
5. VMU with original PSOv2 NTSC/U save.
1. Booted up with Utopia, then swapped disc with PSOv2 PAL.
2. PSOv2 PAL booted up and recognized the VMU save.
3. I selected the ONLINE option and answered the questions to connect.
4. I then saw the burst screen and waited.
5. It eventually went to a black screen with the Action Pallette doing a rotation thing. This is something I never have seen the the NTSC/U version.
6. The I would get the network/connection error.
7. Crono was monitoring the event but stated that he never saw the Dreamcast try to connect via the IP I gave him.
8. The BBA works because it goes online with Q3, XDP and PW3.0.
Any thoughts, please?