Sonic Adventure 2 error downloading christmas dlc

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

FADÉO
noob
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Sonic Adventure,Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Adventure 2 error downloading christmas dlc

Post by FADÉO »

Hi everyone, I'm playing Sonic Adventure 2 and I wanted to download the Christmas dlc but it gave me a download error. It's weird because I was able to download the haloween dlc and others.

Xiden
Developer
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All the DC games!!

Re: Sonic Adventure 2 error downloading christmas dlc

Post by Xiden »

FADÉO wrote:Hi everyone, I'm playing Sonic Adventure 2 and I wanted to download the Christmas dlc but it gave me a download error. It's weird because I was able to download the haloween dlc and others.
Unfortunately I wont be able to look into this until Sunday, however you can try going to dc.dreamcastlive.net with your dreamcast browser and obtain sa2 dlc there too

FADÉO
noob

Post by FADÉO »

take your time i can wait. i have a dreamcast JP and i tried Dream passport 3 i went to google and wrote the URL DC.dreamcastlive.net/dlc.html and dreamcast live and i clicked on the website but unfortunately that's not worked.

Xiden
Developer
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All the DC games!!

Post by Xiden »

FADÉO wrote:take your time i can wait. i have a dreamcast JP and i tried Dream passport 3 i went to google and wrote the URL DC.dreamcastlive.net/dlc.html and dreamcast live and i clicked on the website but unfortunately that's not worked.
Got the DLC fixed now, please try again.

FADÉO
noob

Post by FADÉO »

it's good, it works, thanks a lot Xiden :D