I can't connect PsO V2 using my licenses

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

legit nyck
lithium

I can't connect PsO V2 using my licenses

Post#1 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:32 pm

Hello everyone, I have a problem and if anyone can help me I would be very grateful ;) I will try to explain in as much detail as possible, forgive me if you have any difficulty understanding my basic English :P I recently bought my GDI PSO V2 NTSC US/Canada but now that I finally bought the game a few months ago I sold my Dreamcast :cry: what I'm trying to do is use my licenses previously registered on the sylverant site to be able to connect to the server however when I input Serial doesn't work , I talked to bluecrab yesterday about it and he helped me with some information that maybe I was using a game from another region etc,but I'm not even using PSO DC Ives Pack 2.0 Torrent and the version I'm trying to run is PSOV2 US R2 Cdi, I'm running the game on the Flycast emulator, and there's a very interesting thing using these shared keys that exist on the web. I can connect to the server easily, but that's not how I want to play legitimately and participate in events any ideas on how I can do this?
thanks in advance
PSO Info:
Characters: ( legit nyck - lvl evolutiong character Ramar )

legit nyck
lithium

Re: I can't connect PsO V2 using my licenses

Post#2 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:07 pm

problem solved, I found a pso uses ntsc on the web it has a small problem it is v1 but that's the least until I reach the maximum level of the version I will have already bought another Dreamcast and continue with v2, delete or Lock this Topic thx
PSO Info:
Characters: ( legit nyck - lvl evolutiong character Ramar )

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#3 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:42 am

Serial number and access key must match the region of the game disc you are playing. Also V1 Serial number and access key will not work on v2. You need a V2 serial number and access key to use with the disc.

If you want to participate in events you can't use the shared serial number, you will need to get one from a real copy of the game.

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Post#4 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:07 am

That only applies when registering the SNAK for the first time. Once SNAK is on the console you can play any region and version of PSO no problem 8-)