Is it possible to get the Chao?

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

cypressRU
lithium

Is it possible to get the Chao?

Post#1 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:47 am

Can you get Tails from Phantasy Star, and can you get the moon chao on the black market in Sonic Adventure 2?

Strik3r91
letterbomb

Re: Is it possible to get the Chao?

Post#2 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:55 pm

Yes
From love, with Russia :)

PkR
rebel

Post#3 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:08 am

The Tails' Chao is for Gamecube games, I don't think it exists on the Dreamcast. The Moon Chao can be downloaded from the Black Market that is part of the official SA2 homepage restored by DreamPipe.

dreamyjelly
rebel

Post#4 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:48 am

As others have mentioned, the Moon Chao is available in SA2, along with other Chao varieties in the Black Market. Functionality has also been properly implemented in SA1, and you can get Chao through that Black Market too. Not sure what varieties exist, or the requirements (as they aren't explicitly listed like in SA2) but I got a NiGHTS Chao after achieving 100%.

Dbrikashabukshan
shadow

Post#5 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:21 pm

PkR wrote:The Tails' Chao is for Gamecube games, I don't think it exists on the Dreamcast. The Moon Chao can be downloaded from the Black Market that is part of the official SA2 homepage restored by DreamPipe.

Actually it's possible to make this chao (though it will be a super tails chao) using a specific brightness of the jewel gold colour, certain animal parts, and certain evolution, I'd say the recipe here but I dont know if I wanna do that yet, I made the super tails chao via tyros vmu chao editor 2 (also I had to choose between 1 yellow tails or 2 blue tails, and it ain't a tails chao if it doesn't have 2 tails soo.....) I'm not exactly sure if its available in the og game, as the jewel brightness isnt in the og black market, but who knows maybe sega just never added the never used brightness scales (they apear as different colors and theres about 12 of these that arent normally acsesabile without the editor or slurmkings black market remake) Again I'd say the Chao recipe but not yet as I might wanna do some kinda tournament, also I'm pretty sure the recipe might work in sa1 as well using tyros vmu chao editor 1, tho I've yet to try