Help ASAP! No dial tone errors!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Help ASAP! No dial tone errors!

Post#11 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:37 am

All Pi's have the same default username and password so there's no reason for it not to accept them unless you changed the password. The only thing I can suggest has already been suggested and that's making sure you typed them in correctly. Check to make sure all the keys on your keyboard are working and that you don't have CAPS LOCK on.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Thedom517
rebel

Help ASAP! No dial tone errors!

Post#12 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:59 am

Can we maybe call over the phone or something? I can call later. Or we could pm back and forth to get this thing working!
Thanks pc
Last edited by Thedom517 on Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCB4MgPzXVEUKXednwQHtDug Consider subscribing! It helps a lot for my channel! -Dom

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#13 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:19 am

I mean you can PM me if you want but there really isn't anything else I can suggest outside of what's already been suggested. You can just plug in an Ethernet cable if you want to avoid using Wi-Fi altogether.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Thedom517
rebel

Post#14 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:21 am

SKiTCH wrote:Well first off let me say congrats on the DreamPi!! Looking forward to playing NFL 2K1 with ya bud. Anyways as far as your problem goes I’m not exactly sure how the WiFi works as I went with plugging mine into the router. However there is a decent video on YouTube titled “Online with a Sega Dreamcast and a DreamPi in 2018” and in the video he shows setting up online through the web browser disc. Or you could hook up online through Quake III Arena as that seemed a tad bit more simple to do. Idk if that can help your specific problem but it’s some insight. I hope it works out well soon!!!

Thanks! Lookin forward to playing! I also have chu chu rocket and q3a now! I’m gonna try and fix it after I’m done with homework, shoveling and all that, SCREW YOU NEW YORK SNOW STORM!
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCB4MgPzXVEUKXednwQHtDug Consider subscribing! It helps a lot for my channel! -Dom

Thedom517
rebel

Post#15 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:21 am

pcwzrd13 wrote:I mean you can PM me if you want but there really isn't anything else I can suggest outside of what's already been suggested. You can just plug in an Ethernet cable if you want to avoid using Wi-Fi altogether.

Alright, thanks. Ill pm you later. I have a lot of homework, then i have to shovel the snow.
Thanks!

Thedom517
rebel

Post#16 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:51 am

pcwzrd13 wrote:I mean you can PM me if you want but there really isn't anything else I can suggest outside of what's already been suggested. You can just plug in an Ethernet cable if you want to avoid using Wi-Fi altogether.

OK I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT.
Ill have to test it later.

AZROOKIE
noob

Post#17 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:12 am

I am having the same issues! Pi states login is incorrect. PLEASE HELP!!!!